Outcast Shock rod ends

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But the ride height loss doesn't matter bashing, you're not Crawling, plus it's a lot easier to set up your line for the jumps, that way you don't accidentally launch crooked
Ride height does matter. Especially when bashing/jumping. If you go overboard with the droop, your losing shock travel, which causes you to lose dampening on landings. You want just enough droop so that your shocks are almost at full extension. Then it helps to limit the ends getting torn apart and you get the most dampening (cushion) possible.

I've been replacing my broken rod ends with the NERO HD rod ends. prt# AR330409 They are much rounder and thicker. I've never broken one. I've tried Tekno ones but they break just as easy as the Arrma. Like everyone said, droop screw adjustments help but a bad one tire landing will still do it sometimes!

Last edited:
Well I first break I had was a rod end. I have sink used droop settings and now upgraded the rod ends. The HD end take a bigger ball. A 6.8mm ball. Tekno has them but they are expensive so are the Arrma ones. So here is my alternate is the HPI 101083

B3E4C0E9-3214-4A29-B0A5-D244AC722EC6.jpeg
3ECF3F35-CAA6-40DE-B94B-B28B5F0DBFAD.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back