Register and gain access to Discussions, Reviews, Tech Tips, How to Articles, and much more - on the largest Arrma RC community for RC enthusiasts that covers all aspects of the Arrma-RC brand!

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Shock set replacement for Raider

Discussion in 'Raider' started by melgords, Aug 12, 2018.

1. melgords

melgords Well-Known Member

Arrma RC's:
    Raider
    Please help. Am in Australia and want to upgrade the shocks in my sons Raider. After day 2 the standard plastic red shock caps cracked. We purchased more plastic caps and they have cracked also. I have been reading the forums and have found that the trackstar aluminium shocks set https://hobbyking.com/en_us/alu-shock-absorber-set-35mm-12x85mm-2.html will be a relatively cheap replacement however I don't know what size to purchase. Can someone that knows please tell me?? I think I need 4 x 85mm. I have been researching for 3 hours. :( I don't want fancy, I just want my sons RC car to work. THANKYOU! ;)

Zaiden15 likes this.
  2. ajdragon

ajdragon Well-Known Member

Arrma RC's:
    Raider
  • Welcome to Arrma Forum

Arrma Forum is a Arrma RC fan site that was started to give Arrma RC enthusiasts a place to come together and discuss and share their experiences with the entire Arrma-RC product line, such as the Arrma Kraton, Arrma Talion, and Arrma Granite.

We welcome all Arrma RC enthusiasts, both new and old, racers and bashers that share a common goal - a willingness to help and learn.
  • Disclaimer