Vorteks Shock shaft snapped

mercer1987

Reaction score
took out the vorteks for a rip today and 10 mins in I noticed it sitting really low, turns out I snapped a shock rod on the front and the spring was gone, no idea how it happened as I hadn’t even done any jumps, does anybody know of any decent shocks that bolt straight on without having to mess about adapting them at all?

Tex Koder

2D , 3D Not a problem. I'll take that Challenge.
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Mojave
  5. Senton 3s
  6. Vendetta
took out the vorteks for a rip today and 10 mins in I noticed it sitting really low, turns out I snapped a shock rod on the front and the spring was gone, no idea how it happened as I hadn’t even done any jumps, does anybody know of any decent shocks that bolt straight on without having to mess about adapting them at all?

If new , just give Horizon Hobbies Customer Care an email.. they will replace.
(You'll need your original receipt.)

mercer1987

Reaction score
If new , just give Horizon Hobbies Customer Care an email.. they will replace.
(You'll need your original receipt.)
I’ve had it for a few months, it was originally a boost but I’ve now upgraded it to 3s, I’ve been looking into what will fit but a lot of options need tweaking slightly and I’d really prefer a direct replacement

mercer1987

Reaction score
Anybody know if these are any good?

B83B3A6A-8390-4050-8EEC-AEFA65A0C9A8.png

mercer1987

Reaction score
I was going to recommend getting a stock replacement from Jenny’s, but I guess you’re in the U.K.?
Yeah uk but I’ve used Jenny’s before and had no problems, I’m tempted to get a quick stock replacement and then work towards getting the granite shock towers and mojave 6s all around