Vorteks Shock shaft snapped

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mercer1987

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
took out the vorteks for a rip today and 10 mins in I noticed it sitting really low, turns out I snapped a shock rod on the front and the spring was gone, no idea how it happened as I hadn’t even done any jumps, does anybody know of any decent shocks that bolt straight on without having to mess about adapting them at all?

took out the vorteks for a rip today and 10 mins in I noticed it sitting really low, turns out I snapped a shock rod on the front and the spring was gone, no idea how it happened as I hadn’t even done any jumps, does anybody know of any decent shocks that bolt straight on without having to mess about adapting them at all?

If new , just give Horizon Hobbies Customer Care an email.. they will replace.
(You'll need your original receipt.)

If new , just give Horizon Hobbies Customer Care an email.. they will replace.
(You'll need your original receipt.)
I’ve had it for a few months, it was originally a boost but I’ve now upgraded it to 3s, I’ve been looking into what will fit but a lot of options need tweaking slightly and I’d really prefer a direct replacement

Anybody know if these are any good?

B83B3A6A-8390-4050-8EEC-AEFA65A0C9A8.png

I was going to recommend getting a stock replacement from Jenny’s, but I guess you’re in the U.K.?

I was going to recommend getting a stock replacement from Jenny’s, but I guess you’re in the U.K.?
Yeah uk but I’ve used Jenny’s before and had no problems, I’m tempted to get a quick stock replacement and then work towards getting the granite shock towers and mojave 6s all around

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back