shock springs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boohoo

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 6s
I have a kraton with stock shocks and springs. Springs are max preload atm front and rear. Was looking at Tekno Front Shock Spring Set (1.6 x 7.5T, 80mm, orange, 6.11 lb/in) TKR6093 and Tekno Rear Shock Spring Set (1.6 x 9.0T, 95mm, orange, 4.80 lb/in) TKR6083. Stock arms front and rear and just under level with lipo in so was wondering if these tekno springs is what i should get ty. Im not jumping with it just running at parks and fields etc. So not sure if the soft setup with stock is what i should be using

Its a 6s kraton im going to get the tekno orange springs but not sure to get the 80mm for the front or the 90mm ones. Has anyone tried both sizes for the front

What version is your Kraton? The newer versions come with stiffer springs than the v1&v2.

What version is your Kraton? The newer versions come with stiffer springs than the v1&v2.
Correct if you have a V3(2018) or newer Arrma 6s vehicle the stock shock springs are longer and stiffer than the Tekno Orange springs and buying them is just a waste of money.
  • Arrma Shock Springs 85mm 6.2 lbs/in AR330507
  • Arrma Shock Springs 95mm 5 lbs/in AR330508
  • Tekno Shock Springs Orange 1.6x7.5T 6.11 lbs/in
    80mm TKR6093
  • Tekno Shock Springs Orange 1.6x9T 90mm 4.8 lbs/inTKR6083
Now if only there was a sticky with all of this information in it...................https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/...-blx-4s-shocks-upgrades-and-information.7413/

Last edited:
There the v2 springs that I have lol max preload and to soft arms arent even level.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back