Senton Shock Tower Braces

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sijarvis6

Reaction score
Hi, I just made some tower braces after having broken the front one (don’t let the wife loose at 75% throttle).
For the scientists - are these going to help strengthen this area?

0613E388-C451-4569-86DF-5C31436E94A5.jpeg

31F3F0B4-3DEC-4266-9D0A-3767992E7BB1.png

WD-40 your plastics. Put some simple foam tape on top of the shock towers. Foam will also prevent the shock towers from tearing up your body. After 2 years I'm still using the original shock towers. I jump high and can crash quite hard. However, I don't really crash on concrete, which I'd imagine could still break them.

Last edited:
WD-40 your plastics. Put some simple foam tape on top of the shock towers. Foam will also prevent the shock towers from tearing up your body. After 2 years I'm still using the original shock towers. I jump high and can crash quite hard. However, I don't really crash on concrete, which I'd imagine could still break them.
heya,
I just seen your comment. and I already started doing that but only with some double sticky sided foam pads which are not so strong. I wonder where could I buy the super high density foam which they use for example in the front of RC Drift cars? I would want to use those so that I don't have to use these:

IMG_20221121_115715.jpeg

IMG_20221121_130012.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back