Outcast Shock tower cad/pdf/??? File

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snoprosledneck88

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Outcast 6s
  3. Voltage
So I’m in need of a new rear shock tower and was wondering if anyone has a file of the rear tower. My outcast is a v3 so the cheap Jennysrc idea is out. (Already have some v5 towers coming from them but found out they won’t work). I have a buddy of mine that has access to a water jet and he mentioned cutting our own. I like the idea but I don’t have a file that can be loaded into the machine. He said a pdf. but idk honestly, never used one. Any help would be awesome.

They will work, I'm like 99.9% positive but I technically have never done it. But they will work I'm certain
I’ll give it a go when they come tomorrow. Someone said you need v5 arms and sway bar and one or two other things. Idky they wouldn’t work. I know they are more narrow for a more upright shock position. I have rpm arms so maybe it will work with those. Would be nice if they do.

V5 towers are not and direct replacement. You would need V5 or exb arms and sway bars. I’m sure there might be other things as well but those were what was obvious.

Why doesn't it work
Where the rod end on the v5 rigs mount to the arms must be closer to the diff. The shocks were too short. I mean you could run it but you would need to set the stoop like it’s a talion or risk wrecking your shocks or rod ends.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back