Vorteks Shock tower problems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dramaward86

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Vorteks
Anyone else having to replace shock towers more than expected. Also. Any replacements that are not OEM? thanks. Also anyone wanna buy a vorteks?

Unfortunately the 3s lineup doesn't have any aftermarket shock towers just have to buy stock and replace. If I may ask what ya asking for the Vorteks?

What about better shocks. I'm going to go ahead and admit I'm am green as they come to rc but this is the second shock tower I've broke 2 in the last 8 days. I think I'm getting too much slap.

What about better shocks. I'm going to go ahead and admit I'm am green as they come to rc but this is the second shock tower I've broke 2 in the last 8 days. I think I'm getting too much slap.
Chassis slap is what saves towers from damage. Your issue may be just sending it a little too hard.

Changing shocks will most likely not stop them from braking. The stock shocks are good enough. Have you done anything to the shocks? Like changing oil.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back