Kraton Shock tower replacement

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gcraider94

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast 4s
Hey family, I ordered a beefier shock tower for the Kraton, can anyone point me in the direction of some instructions on how to remove and replace the old tower? I really would appreciate it!

Just go slow, take your time and take pics if you need. It’s really pretty simple, you should get familiar with how everything works if your not already.
Don’t be scared!! We are here to help if you get stuck... ?

Just go slow, take your time and take pics if you need. It’s really pretty simple, you should get familiar with how everything works if your not already.
Don’t be scared!! We are here to help if you get stuck... ?
You guys are the greatest!! I will take pictures and get started as soon as it gets to me. Thanks!

Hey family, I ordered a beefier shock tower for the Kraton, can anyone point me in the direction of some instructions on how to remove and replace the old tower? I really would appreciate it!

super easy man, hope you ordered good towers , i went through 2 different makers b4 i settled with m2c i should have gotten in the first place. but it looks tricky but really its like 6 screws and should only take 15 20 min to replace the tower on be back on the bash again. pay attention to the hinge pins there are 3 plastic shims type things remember 1 thick 2 thin in that order on each side. good luck and if you need help with anything that is why this forum is here man bash on my guy...

super easy man, hope you ordered good towers , i went through 2 different makers b4 i settled with m2c i should have gotten in the first place. but it looks tricky but really its like 6 screws and should only take 15 20 min to replace the tower on be back on the bash again. pay attention to the hinge pins there are 3 plastic shims type things remember 1 thick 2 thin in that order on each side. good luck and if you need help with anything that is why this forum is here man bash on my guy...
Thanks man, I ordered the Integy one this time..... I'm not sure which ones are better, I'm still a noob, lol.... I really appreciate the support and advice here though.

FYI: Integy is poor grade aluminum ?
I’d steer clear of most things Integy and GPM.
Hot Racing is ok...
The best stuff is M2C and Just Bash It, preferably in 7075 ?

Thanks for letting me know, I'm gonna see if I can cancel that order and order better quality.....

Don’t get the Hot racing towers either they have a tendency to snap the ears off.
The other HR stuff like steering blocks, rear hubs and chassis braces are good tho!

Thanks man, I ordered the Integy one this time..... I'm not sure which ones are better, I'm still a noob, lol.... I really appreciate the support and advice here though.

i ordered these ones now there not integy for say but ill let you make the call lol there like a knock off but the same dimensions and thickness as them
20200227_121327.jpg
20200229_123418.jpg

i ordered these ones now there not integy for say but ill let you make the call lol there like a knock off but the same dimensions and thickness as them but aftera fewdaysof bashing my rear ear snapped i got a replacement sent out and then 2 days after the front tower ear broke off. with that said i don't know how the integy towers will hold up but time will tell. if it happens 2 be that it breaks/bends or something spend the $$$$$ and buy m2c, voltagehobby, crcu, jib, or gka parts. there all worth the money. View attachment 72860View attachment 72861

Last edited:
Those look like they may have the same potential for snapping like the HR ones.
Due to the shock mounting holes are way too close together. ?‍♂️
they did just that..... pos... i have the m2c towers now and i will most likely never need to buy again. a must have for hard bashing and worry free breakage.

Where can I find the M2C? I don't bash, but I can be a bit careless sometimes....

m2c racing. com
Where can I find the M2C? I don't bash, but I can be a bit careless sometimes....
also watch rich duperbash videos on YouTube and rcdude81 videos as well as east tactics there awesome ppl and will answer your questions if you ask them. my build is based on rich duperbash and rcdude81 car. its a tank. have fun bash on man.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back