Kraton SHOCK TOWERS!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brushlesspower83

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
20200227_131421.jpg
20200227_131522.jpg
20200227_131427.jpg

just installed new front and rear shock tower's. I will say these are a much appreciated upgrade?very nice finish. so far there holding up going to be adding m2c standoffs b4 i break a screw..

Oh you don't need them. I have only broken a couple......ok 5 I have broken 5 lol
lol i was sick of hammering out the stock towers, i ordered these cuz i couldn't get the voltage hobby towers? and didn't want to spend 100$ on other towers. Much by my surprise these are actually really nice towers for the 45 i spent 4 both.

lol i was sick of hammering out the stock towers, i ordered these cuz i couldn't get the voltage hobby towers? and didn't want to spend 100$ on other towers. Much by my surprise these are actually really nice towers for the 45 i spent 4 both.

I think I noticed a couple items at Voltage that were out of stock but now back in stock. Servo mount for one that I really like from them. Also a couple suspension mounts, Talion front and rear chassis brace and skid plates. Voltage designs are clean, simple and effective and I occasionally check hoping for restock. M2C has also filled in quite well and cranking out new designs so often; hard not to love em. Voltage and M2C are my main squeezes. And like I said, the servo mount from Voltage is a huge favorite. I have a Hot Racing one on hand or I'd buy Voltage now for the Mojave.

Way to be our guinea pig! Let me know how it goes—— I need you to find the largest drop or jump and land directly on them :). They do look nice!

I think I noticed a couple items at Voltage that were out of stock but now back in stock. Servo mount for one that I really like from them. Also a couple suspension mounts, Talion front and rear chassis brace and skid plates. Voltage designs are clean, simple and effective and I occasionally check hoping for restock. M2C has also filled in quite well and cranking out new designs so often; hard not to love em. Voltage and M2C are my main squeezes. And like I said, the servo mount from Voltage is a huge favorite. I have a Hot Racing one on hand or I'd buy Voltage now for the Mojave.

yup i agree with you. m2c, voltage hobby, gka, to name a few are all great companies. I spoke to somebody at voltage hobby on Facebook last week about getting some parts and he said that he was moving to a different part of the hobby so he would not be restocking items.

First upgrades I did and look sweet, no hammer time here lol.

They're really nice, who's towers are they,sorry if I missed it?

I'm not sure I came across them last week I will send you the link below
Screenshot_20200223-094036_eBay.jpg

Way to be our guinea pig! Let me know how it goes—— I need you to find the largest drop or jump and land directly on them :). They do look nice!

No worries I'll be the lab rat. i put them throu so torture yesterday and they survived that, same kicker i kept bending my stock towers on, so far so good. but this weekend ill be doing full tilt send. on a friend's ramp this will be a tru test, if i bend i am ordering m2c.

Last edited:
Be a great find if they were 7075, no info on the description, right money though,let us know after the weekend??

Update, so far they have held up. i am pleased with them, gonna try and have wife video. not a bad deal, but still need to do full speed send to see if its really worth considering??

Update, so far they have held up. i am pleased with them, gonna try and have wife video. not a bad deal, but still need to do full speed send to see if its really worth considering??

I'm sure they're nice and would love to see some vid! Can't beat the cost for sure. Glad they're working out for you. ?

well this is what my conclusion is, these shock towers are great for the price, i put them throu so hard tail landings, i purposely landed on my roof there was no damage to the tower's but i did shear off my new wing mount and i did bend my right hing pin. so all in all not a bad deal if your money is not right. hope this helps out.

well this is what my conclusion is, these shock towers are great for the price, i put them throu so hard tail landings, i purposely landed on my roof there was no damage to the tower's but i did shear off my new wing mount and i did bend my right hing pin. so all in all not a bad deal if your money is not right. hope this helps out.
Which wing mount are you running? Sorry if I didn't notice or missed it. Imo, stock is fine on the 6s vehicles. They all break and stock is cheap. Works for me anyway.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back