This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

🇺🇸 DΞזΞפּ 🇺🇸

Cake Boss
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Kraton 4s
  3. Typhon 6s
Which Shock Tower Maker is your #1
What's more important to you? looks or toughness, sleek design?
I'm asking because I went with HR and I think after today that tower is not garbage but it's not really what I want, and for the thickness a bit overprized.
So I'm thinking of going with JBI, I looked at the M2c, Scorched, and the Queen's Carbon Fiber ones.
just trying to get some perspective of what pros and cons you guys experienced with, I got all of the above mentioned parts, QC'd some of the parts and to me JBI stood out with finish and critical measurements, but how is it out in the field?

I have HR's on the senton and they are nice and decent for the cost. I have the stock bodies on my K8EXB with the m2c 7mm shaft conversion and they are nice but for $75 for 2 I think they are over priced IMHO, I also plan to add HR bleeder caps to the same K8EXB and think they are also expensive but I like the look and they functionality of the bleeder screw.

I would run scorched if I could find a distributor in th USA (if anyone knows of one, please let me know). I currently run M2C, it works well. I have also heard a lot of good things about JBI.
Why you need a distributer here? just order one, it might take a few weeks but you'll get it. I got my scorched parts in 3 weeks what isn't too bad at all.

I have had JBI, M2C, and Queen and to me JBI and m2c are basically the same. Both very beefy, good finish, never bent either. Queen on the other hand while they were beautiful and light mine did start flaking a little and then ultimately I hit a jump really wrong and my typhon smacked my golf cart and completely blew apart the front tower. Now yes of course totally my fault and not blaming Queen for that. BUT I do believe if I had one of the others then they would have been perfectly fine, possibly even damaged the golf cart 😂

Oh and hot racing towers are poop compared to JBI and M2C

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back