Shock washers, where to buy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

72Z15SS

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fazon
  2. Nero
  3. Raider
I just went to my local Ace Hardware and found some 3mm x 6mm washers in case anyone wants to do the shock washer mod, and don't feel like waiting for a shipment. They were .09 cents each, so I bought a dozen. I needed some screws for my Skid plates and they have more stuff than Lowes or Home Depot that look just like the stock screws on the Arrmas. I thought I would share that info for you guys who need extra screws.

IMG_20170209_161115739.jpg
I just went to my local Ace Hardware and found some 3mm x 6mm washers in case anyone wants to do the shock washer mod, and don't feel like waiting for a shipment. They were .09 cents each, so I bought a dozen. I needed some screws for my Skid plates and they have more stuff than Lowes or Home Depot that look just like the stock screws on the Arrmas. I thought I would share that info for you guys who need extra screws.
Ace is the place!!! Not to rehash a recent sore subject, but had actually bought replacement screws there for the Tbone screws that were too long a while back, forgot to swap them. I was impressed with their supply of stainless M3 and M4 stuff. Definitely don't find that at HD or Lowe's. Lower 2 screws were Ace bought on my son's Truggified Typhon.

Last edited:
View attachment 6456
Ace is the place!!! Not to rehash a recent sore subject, but had actually bought replacement screws there for the Tbone screws that were too long a while back, forgot to swap them. I was impressed with their supply of stainless M3 and M4 stuff. Definitely don't find that at HD or Lowe's. Lower 2 screws were Ace bought on my son's Truggified Typhon.
I have an Ace a mile away and just decided to look for the washers there, and BAM! There they were.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back