Infraction Shock weight oil and location

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Learo2000GT

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
I baught a used infraction and am going through it and was going to change the shock oil and holes you use for best control. Thanks so much.

I'd leave it stock and wait until you notice a problem like understeer or a loose rear end before you start making changes. You have to know what you want to fix before throwing the kitchen sink at it. See what it does first... Then make changes one at a time. You'll get better results that way.

^^^^

Good advice from @Monster Dork try it stock first I was told the same from @SrC and began to change mine once I got a feel for stock and how it feels. Plus I know how I want the Infraction to drift for me now....

My numbers now are heavier weight in the front compared to the rear but this gives me an excellent faster forward pull out of corners and drifts in the direction I want to go. Some could want to drift more and power in the rear.... to each their own...

Try to find your sweet spot...I am back in the same spot with the new DX5C where I can control AVC more to find that sweet spot for the AVC gain controls...

Enjoy it!

I baught a used infraction and am going through it and was going to change the shock oil and holes you use for best control. Thanks so much.
You may find this chart helpful for the weight of oil to use. It shows most of the Arrma models.

Arrma models shock oil chart.png

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back