Shocks for Arrma Fury Front?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look at the suspension threads and there you wiil find different options for the fury. The post is one of the stick ones on the top.

Thos shocks suck... hopefully you didnt already buy them I am looking to replace them on my kids fury and granite blx because the back sags an inch front seems to be okay I bought 80mm and 100mm

Thos shocks suck... hopefully you didnt already buy them I am looking to replace them on my kids fury and granite blx because the back sags an inch front seems to be okay I bought 80mm and 100mm
Did you change the oil in them? I run Losi 50 in the rear, and 35 in the front, and mine doesn't sag at all.

I tried 5-10 different weights from 80 to 35 and couldn't get them to not sag I bought these
Check this out at Amazon.com
4Pcs Ajustable Shock Absorber Red for 1/10 RC TRX-4 Wraith SCX10 D90 (90mm) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CDR6T8Y/ref=cm_sw_r_other_apa_i_bnlVCbQYPJF2P
And so far so good(no sag) kids going to run them today and I'll know more.

Btw I only use losi shock oils also and these new shocks I bought 90mm for front and 110 for rear and its riding pretty high in front... rear is perfect.. I think the front would be perfect with a little softer spring but this kit comes with pretty stiff springs and they feel really well made. I used thread lock on everything so fingers crossed.

I tried 5-10 different weights from 80 to 35 and couldn't get them to not sag I bought these
Check this out at Amazon.com
4Pcs Ajustable Shock Absorber Red for 1/10 RC TRX-4 Wraith SCX10 D90 (90mm) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CDR6T8Y/ref=cm_sw_r_other_apa_i_bnlVCbQYPJF2P
And so far so good(no sag) kids going to run them today and I'll know more.

These shocks are amazing my sons granite blx 2wd has never handled so good putting them on my daughters fury blx 2wd now. 50w all around may drop front to 35 since they are 90mm. Just thought I'd share with you guys

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back