Granite Shocks for the Voltage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Velodromed

Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Kraton 4s
  5. Notorious
  6. Outcast 4s
  7. Vorteks
  8. Voltage
  9. Infraction 4x4
What shocks are y’all running on the voltage? I have 2 and am looking to upgrade the suspension some.
Thanks!

Look at the ZD racing shocks I have on my Granite just make sure the rear isn't longer than 110-120mm and front should be about 100-110. Definitely stay away from the Proline power stroke shocks I've heard nothing but bad and they cost an arm and half a leg. Typhon 6s shocks are another great option but definitely very costy. Also I ran for a long time some Hot Racing big bore shocks that were great think front was 105mm rear was 115mm👍 this is on my Granite but Vorteks is a very similar platform with few changes.

Look at the ZD racing shocks I have on my Granite just make sure the rear isn't longer than 110-120mm and front should be about 100-110. Definitely stay away from the Proline power stroke shocks I've heard nothing but bad and they cost an arm and half a leg. Typhon 6s shocks are another great option but definitely very costy. Also I ran for a long time some Hot Racing big bore shocks that were great think front was 105mm rear was 115mm👍 this is on my Granite but Vorteks is a very similar platform with few changes.
Thanks! That’s for the granite BLX, right? Not quite there yet. Almost tho. I’m looking at shocks for the 2x4 voltage. Think they are shorty, like 90-100 mm? I’ll measure later.

Thanks! That’s for the granite BLX, right? Not quite there yet. Almost tho. I’m looking at shocks for the 2x4 voltage. Think they are shorty, like 90-100 mm? I’ll measure later.
Ok I was thinking Vorteks lol my bad. I know the Hot Racing ones came in a lot of different sizes so I'd look into those. I believe I got them off Amazon or eBay 👍

⬆️ yup

23E7423D-6C92-4FE0-A8C0-B90F80543D44.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back