Typhon Shocks for Typhon 3s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikaholicA

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
I am very new to RC hobby, I have a Typhon 3s and i want to upgrade the shocks, was thinking of the Typhon 6s shocks, is there anything better maybe??? Also if I do go with the Typhon 6s shocks do I need to get anything else or will they bolt on right out of the box??

I am also wondering the same thing. I have sourced the V3 Typhon 6S shocks and metal Arrma shock caps. Wondering if there is anything else that I will need.

I run 6s shocks on my 3s. The problem is finding the typhon shocks at a kit breaker right now. They are a popular upgrade, so they sell out quick. Talion or Senton6s shocks may work but the length Is a bit off. Also, the talion springs are stiff, and will probably need to be swapped out.

I run 6s shocks on my 3s. The problem is finding the typhon shocks at a kit breaker right now. They are a popular upgrade, so they sell out quick. Talion or Senton6s shocks may work but the length Is a bit off. Also, the talion springs are stiff, and will probably need to be swapped out.

How did you mount them? Any bushings or anything? Did you use metal shock caps?

If you are going to run softer springs with the Talion shocks I would recommend the fluid too.

How did you mount them? Any bushings or anything? Did you use metal shock caps?
I used my v1 shocks if my Typhon. For bushings, I used the balls from the 3s shocks. They have a tiny bit of play, but not enough to notice driving. And yes, the v1 shocks have metal caps. :)

Most people will get a bit of nitro fuel tubing, and cut off a short bit to make a bushing. Works.

Hello. My first comment in here for me:) What oil do i need to 6s schocks on my 3s typhon? I bought 2 rear and 2 front shocks from ebay for 170 dollar. are there oil on them? What oil should i use? in cst? Not WT:) Hope you can answar.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back