Shoks 4 kraton 4s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Titti

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
Hello,can i put ARA330624 and ARA330623 complete typhon shoks on my kraton 4s with original kraton's prings? What type of oil i can use 4 its?

The springs will transfer just fine. In terms of oil I've seen folks run 40wt (500cst), 50wt (650cst), and 60wt (800cst) mostly depending on spring of choice. I think stock Kraton 4s is 40wt.

Then,i tested kraton 4s but its too soft on rear...typhon 6s shoks, Kyosho Oil 500 cps 1.2mm holes in disk and original kraton 4s spring...then,what type of spring i can use for an harder setup on the rear ?

I find the kraton 4s springs hard enough i run them with 50wt oil with the stock shocks now i use them on my 6s shocks
If its too soft i think its your oil being too thin
We ussualy don't recommand the arrma 3-4s shocks its a gamble if you get the good ones or the bad batch and they start leaking personally mine never leaked maybe because i lubed the o rings regularly

I hace got the typhon 6s shoks on my kraton 4s and i use Kyosho Oil 500 cps and original sprins kraton 4s.but the rear it soft,then i wont to change spring with a tekno one,but what?

Then,i tested kraton 4s but its too soft on rear...typhon 6s shoks, Kyosho Oil 500 cps 1.2mm holes in disk and original kraton 4s spring...then,what type of spring i can use for an harder setup on the rear ?
I got the shocks from the outcast fronts so idk if the pistons are the same i use 40wt on rhe rear vs 80wt in front and they have the same feel

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back