Typhon short bash with typhon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice! 👍 Pretty sure I'm going to grab a Typhon 6S as my next rig. It seems to bash really well. Stock setup? Where'd you find your bashing spot? Is that a construction area of some sort?

Nice! 👍 Pretty sure I'm going to grab a Typhon 6S as my next rig. It seems to bash really well. Stock setup? Where'd you find your bashing spot? Is that a construction area of some sort?
Yea typhon is a blast if you just want to rip around on street just throw some street tires on it or same for dirt and fun to bash. And that bashing spot is about 35mins from my house I was doing a side job and drove by and just pulled in and bashed lol. I been there 2 times I don't know what it is I don't think it's a construction site. But yes highly recommend a typhon 👊👊

Nice! This rig is definitely making its way to my short list. Seems to be the prefect all around do anything.

Oh yea only thing stock is motor ESC and chassis. It's got m2ç everything and hot racing
cameringo_20210712_143103.jpg

Nice! This rig is definitely making its way to my short list. Seems to be the prefect all around do anything.
Yes sir it does and that good thing bout arrma you can throw parts from over rigs to make it ur own

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back