Senton Short Course Tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hattrick300

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
OK, guys, I need some help picking out a set of tires for my sons 3s Senton. I was leaning towards the 6s Senton stock tires or the Pro-Line SC trenchers but wanted to get some feedback from you all before I ordered.

Has anyone ran the SC trenchers and if so how did they hold up? Do they ballon much if they are not taped or strapped?

What are your all's thoughts on the 6s Senton Tires? For the price($26) for a set of 4 they look pretty good, but I don't want to be replacing them in 2 weeks either..

OK, guys, I need some help picking out a set of tires for my sons 3s Senton. I was leaning towards the 6s Senton stock tires or the Pro-Line SC trenchers but wanted to get some feedback from you all before I ordered.

Has anyone ran the SC trenchers and if so how did they hold up? Do they ballon much if they are not taped or strapped?

What are your all's thoughts on the 6s Senton Tires? For the price($26) for a set of 4 they look pretty good, but I don't want to be replacing them in 2 weeks either..
What size hexes are you running?

What size hexes are you running?
Hey Bickety, I can run either the 14mm or the 17mm, I just put a new set of DuraTrax Six Packs on the Senton and my wife shredded one last weekend.. I have another set of OG Badlands that I could glue up on some wheels but I would rather not use them on his truck. I just was curious as to what everyone was running for a Basher SC tire.

Hey Bickety, I can run either the 14mm or the 17mm, I just put a new set of DuraTrax Six Packs on the Senton and my wife shredded one last weekend.. I have another set of OG Badlands that I could glue up on some wheels but I would rather not use them on his truck. I just was curious as to what everyone was running for a Basher SC tire.
SCT aren’t really used for bashing, so that is probably the reason for your lack of response.

Seems like most people are monsterizing their sentons running the granite's fortress my tires on their Sentons and cutting the wheel wells up to occtomodate the size. Have you considered doing this?

You hear a lot of people wanting to monsterize their Sentons but not much on sct tire options. Would love to see a good objective review of sct options for a senton.

Dulb-D, we ran have ran the MX28's and the Typhon wheels on the older Senton that we have, I was just looking for a decent set of SC tires and rims for use around the house and possibly at the track if we ever make it to one. I am thinking that we will try the stock 6s tires and see how the hold-up

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back