Should Arrma release more 1/10 scale 3S BLX models

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
17mm axles, wider wheel base (12mm offset) puts you in 6S territory dimensionally. Pull the plug on a 6S rig and run it on 4S for smaller confined spaces. I run 4S 50% of the time on most of my 6S Arrmas. Even my Lim. I rarely break anything running 4S FWIW. :cool:

I'm in for a new arrma big or small but damm just make it a tank. I'll spend 100$ or even 200$ more. So basically I'm saying yes I'm down for a 1/10th scale but it better be top quality build.?

^^^ No top quality build can be found in any RTR. Its just the nature of mass RTR factory production. You have to get into high end kits and build them for yourself. The RTR market has a very tight profit margin. It is very competitive. I feel Arrma has done well in this market. Maybe you should think Tekno or HB and others. Your definition and expectation of a top quality build may differ from others and the market in general. If you want a Basher, Arrma is the winner. They listen to the market and have delivered. HH supports this way ahead of the competition. I don't consider myself an Arrma fanboy. I am a kit builder at heart that likes to bash. I would try other scale Arrma rigs to get a better idea of durability. 1/10 is fine. Half of my rigs were all 1/10 kits. Now I see that Arrma fills a void for me in the basher segment. 1/8 and larger peaks my interest compared to my 1/10 rigs.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back