Should I buy a Kraton or revo 2.0

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iceman

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
I had my mind made up to buy a kraton v3 but now I read about parts being hard to get and with this whole bankruptcy thing I sure don't want to buy a paper weight for when it breaks. I know revo has problems but parts are plentiful. What's everyone's opinion on this matter am I worrying for nothing.

Arrma parts are plentiful here in the states.
I guess you could go the traxxas route if you like breaking parts constantly and having it down all the time though.

I had my mind made up to buy a kraton v3 but now I read about parts being hard to get and with this whole bankruptcy thing I sure don't want to buy a paper weight for when it breaks. I know revo has problems but parts are plentiful. What's everyone's opinion on this matter am I worrying for nothing.

What's your driving style? You looking for something to race around with or something to beat the hell out of?

Race not looking to beat the hell out of, but poop still breaks. I'm worried if arrma will still be around in a year

Horizon owns Arrma now and they've stated publicly that it's not going anywhere given the extremely high demand their vehicles and parts
All my LHS are stocked and the internet has them ready to ship as well

Race not looking to beat the hell out of, but poop still breaks. I'm worried if arrma will still be around in a year

Arrma certainly isn't going anywhere so you shouldn't worry about that. Things will only get better as far as parts availability goes.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back