Mojave Should I buy a Mojave?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unreal! Are you retired?? I have 5 RC and I’m feeling pretty overwhelmed with all the stuff I’m doing to them. Parts, boxes everywhere!

50 is a lot. We have 5, 3 arrma 6s cars, a losi db, and an axial crawler. And we have 5 real cars. They usually keep me busier, but didn't do a lot of driving last year. Here are the ones that keep me busy... 89 944 turbo, 91 325i convertible, 95 540i 6 spd manual. The land cruiser with 250k miles never gives any trouble, and the nissan leaf is the cheapest to operate car I have ever laid hands on.
IMG_20200321_121501.jpg

Unreal! Are you retired?? I have 5 RC and I’m feeling pretty overwhelmed with all the stuff I’m doing to them. Parts, boxes everywhere!
Not retired, just recuperating after 30+ surgeries to put me back together after a drunk driver hit me head on on my Harley... A good friend from school sent me a Traxxas T-Max & Nitro Revo to work on to keep my head busy10 years ago! Now it’s just hard to stop, I love these things and I can buy a new almost anything for the price of a pair of shocks on my 1/1 Beast!

When I was in engineering school a few of us had a bunch of the Tamiyas. We stole batter & motors out of everyone’s drills etc. for weekends. The batteries were so bad we used to do laps for beers, we each had about 20 batteries that lasted about 5 minutes each! These Lipos make things so much more fun. This Bomber is literally my “Trailer Queen”. It’s got billet everythin, 2 speed trans with Robinson gears & clutch, Vitavon front & rear axles, Roc 412 w/ MambaX Pro, Proline & To-many-RC’s racing lights. SSD 2.2 Billet wheels with Swampers on custom cut foams, almost unstoppabl if I keep it out of the lake!
image.jpg
image.jpg

When I was in engineering school a few of us had a bunch of the Tamiyas. We stole batter & motors out of everyone’s drills etc. for weekends. The batteries were so bad we used to do laps for beers, we each had about 20 batteries that lasted about 5 minutes each! These Lipos make things so much more fun. This Bomber is literally my “Trailer Queen”. It’s got billet everythin, 2 speed trans with Robinson gears & clutch, Vitavon front & rear axles, Roc 412 w/ MambaX Pro, Proline & To-many-RC’s racing lights. SSD 2.2 Billet wheels with Swampers on custom cut foams, almost unstoppabl if I keep it out of the lake!View attachment 142296View attachment 142298
That’s one sweet Bomber👍

50 is a lot. We have 5, 3 arrma 6s cars, a losi db, and an axial crawler. And we have 5 real cars. They usually keep me busier, but didn't do a lot of driving last year. Here are the ones that keep me busy... 89 944 turbo, 91 325i convertible, 95 540i 6 spd manual. The land cruiser with 250k miles never gives any trouble, and the nissan leaf is the cheapest to operate car I have ever laid hands on.
View attachment 142289
Nice mix of wheels! I’ve had a number of Porches & Beemers, loved them all! Favorite was my 56‘ Speedster, but lost it in a divorce in San Diego....

Mojave Exb - any need to adjust diff fluids or good out of the box?

Have you seen ideal recommended weights for Mojave? Seems to be pretty decent consensus on Typhon

Highly suggest to start with stock and change from there. Many people skip this step and don't realize that it is actually better than some high level fluid. It really depends on location and driving style.

Good call. Less work. Sometimes less is more. If it ain’t broke don’t fix it!
I’ve found the most of these cars to be pretty well tuned out of the box

I bought a Mojave EXB and dropped a castle mamba X 8s and one of their new 1520 sized 2050kv 8s motors , so I could swap between my outcast, kraton or the mojave with no motor mount issues. This is a rocket ship......it pulls wheelies and weighs alot.....lol , its so real to trophy truck lovers. Plus it is an Arrma......so you can send it🤘

We’ve got the infraction V1 and V2, senton 3s, notorious V1 and V2 and a Mojave. The Mojave is by far the best. It’s tough, runs on all surfaces, is the easiest to control and the most fun. The others are great and the V2 versions are an improvement on the first but the Mojave reigns supreme in my opinion

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back