Outcast Should I buy a Outcast / Notorious, Should I go EXB!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im glad you have mentioned him in my thread as I actually like him and think he does a good job reviewing things. Plus he is funny and cuts cars in half with a reciprocating saw. And yes Sir EXB is the way!!! Last time I mentioned him on here it was in someone elses thread and many people proceeded to say he isn't creditable and bashed my comments.
I really do not see why so many people always have to bash him over things like that. I like him and he is one of my favorite YouTubers. Out of all people Kevin is extremely credible. He also does tell you what is his opinions and what is fact. There is not better way to test durability and power of a car by beating the living daylights out of them and sending them to the moon.

I really do not see why so many people always have to bash him over things like that. I like him and he is one of my favorite YouTubers. Out of all people Kevin is extremely credible. He also does tell you what is his opinions and what is fact. There is not better way to test durability and power of a car by beating the living daylights out of them and sending them to the moon.
He’s entertaining…nuff said. 👍🏼

Yea, on mute.....so annoying. :rolleyes:
He doesn't annoy me. If you think he's annoying check this guy out. Saw this yesterday and had to change it. I have YT premium so I watch a lot.

What do you have your punch set at? That thing was doing some easy standing backflips.
It's either default which is 4, maybe 1 lower, but I think its default. The main thing that helps ya do standing backflips is the center diff. If you can get it locking well then your front tires wont unload so much and your rear will get a lot of the power. I run 500k in an exb center diff. Youll also notice I bump the throttle and get the vehicle moving slightly, this makes the esc give more punch as it sees your already moving. It's not as easy to do from a dead stop.

The beefier diff is also how I can make a Senton do backflips, not standing lol, but off a very small ramp. Switched to an exb diff but this vid its a spool. Spool is not needed and way to abusive lol.

Yea, on mute.....so annoying. :rolleyes:
Naw he is fine he just has an accent. What he says is hilarious lol. And if you muted him you'd be losing 90% of the fun in his vids. But also we all know you secretly don't mute him Lmao!!

The one alot of people don't know!!!!! LORD have mercy can that boy fly a Heli Well!!! He is a sick pilot!! RESPECT for that!! Cars you just have a trigger and can kind of steer. Heli's take years and years before you can even do some of the smallest crappiest movements. He is modest though and usually says with most things he doesn't have a clue what he is doing. But him and us all know he does know what he is doing.

Last edited:
I was watching one of Raz Shifrin's videos yesterday and one of the dudes out with him is doing his first ever speedrun lol. dude does like 160 and doesn't crash. ROFL!!! With planes and helis, esp heli's you cant just be like ya ill try it and see how it goes.

100% you will wad your first few up into a ball!!

Speedruns get your blood pumping sure because you have a little cash invested but in the air you have 3 times that invested and its 1000% harder, think of that rush haha.

Im not this good and ive been flying for over 2 decades, but I also avoid crashes at all cost so I fly much more conservatively. Kev doesn't care sometimes and just pushes the limit.

I'd say he has a good decade or more flying, He isn't competition level doing piro-flips 5ft off the ground, but he's good!!!

Last edited:
It's either default which is 4, maybe 1 lower, but I think its default. The main thing that helps ya do standing backflips is the center diff. If you can get it locking well then your front tires wont unload so much and your rear will get a lot of the power. I run 500k in an exb center diff. Youll also notice I bump the throttle and get the vehicle moving slightly, this makes the esc give more punch as it sees your already moving. It's not as easy to do from a dead stop.

The beefier diff is also how I can make a Senton do backflips, not standing lol, but off a very small ramp. Switched to an exb diff but this vid its a spool. Spool is not needed and way to abusive lol.

Naw he is fine he just has an accent. What he says is hilarious lol. And if you muted him you'd be losing 90% of the fun in his vids. But also we all know you secretly don't mute him Lmao!!

The one alot of people don't know!!!!! LORD have mercy can that boy fly a Heli Well!!! He is a sick pilot!! RESPECT for that!! Cars you just have a trigger and can kind of steer. Heli's take years and years before you can even do some of the smallest crappiest movements. He is modest though and usually says with most things he doesn't have a clue what he is doing. But him and us all know he does know what he is doing.
Nope. Don't watch at all. Accent doesn't bother me at all. He's just annoying. Seen a few vids.....he's just not for me. You enjoy him, so more power to ya. Just my personal opinion, cuz we are all entitled to our own opinions

Nope. Don't watch at all. Accent doesn't bother me at all. He's just annoying. Seen a few vids.....he's just not for me. You enjoy him, so more power to ya. Just my personal opinion, cuz we are all entitled to our own opinions
I'm sure many think your annoying!!🤣 But it doesn't need stated, or does it? The content is what really matters and you will not find better content on anyone else's channel. Period!!

What do you like? RCSparks, I watch him too when I want to fall asleep, He literally doesn't put anything to the test and hasn't a clue how to fly like a proper all around RC person haha.

Oh I know, your a Kiwi's fanboy!!! 🤣

Opinions you say🤔, Life is short, always smile, be happy and just have fun you say🤔 lmao

Last edited:
I'm sure many think your annoying!!🤣 But it doesn't need stated, or does it? The content is what really matters and you will not find better content on anyone else's channel. Period!!

What do you like? RCSparks, I watch him too when I want to fall asleep, He literally doesn't put anything to the test and hasn't a clue how to fly like a proper all around RC person haha.

Oh I know, your a Kiwi's fanboy!!! 🤣

Opinions you say🤔, Life is short, always smile, be happy and just have fun you say🤔 lmao
Dang dude. Troll much? Just lookin for reaction outta people, huh? :rolleyes: Pretty sad. I treat people with respect, something you need to learn, it appears. Guess I'm just not as cool as you.

You do you bro. As long as you are always smiling, being happy, and just having fun.....that's what it's all about. 😁✌️😂👍

Dang dude. Troll much? Just lookin for reaction outta people, huh? :rolleyes: Pretty sad. I treat people with respect, something you need to learn, it appears. Guess I'm just not as cool as you.

You do you bro. As long as you are always smiling, being happy, and just having fun.....that's what it's all about. 😁✌️😂👍
Kinda makes me wonder why he’s on here. Go hang out on a heli forum since he’s obviously too good for us.

I am on heli forums, Rolling on the Floor Laughing... Also get moderated lolol!!! No one started it, and no one ended it!!! I agree with the moderator it was a bit out of hand....

Anyway back on topic YES go exb!!! You wont regret it!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back