Notorious Should I buy?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you, I’m very happy to know that you still love it. First things first I need to get some hard case Lipos and change the plugs to EC5. After you changed out the fluids was it more responsive?
I will tell you, the fluids make it a completely different truck. I run 200k/300k/100k and am happy with that. Remember, it's not permanent and relatively inexpensive to change if you don't like it, so experiment and find what you like. Enjoy, and good luck.

One of my wing mount screws broke off into the tower so I have to replace the tower. Well maybe I could fenagle some kind of bolt through there but I'd just rather replace it lol

I also snapped a rear diff driveshaft cup clean off after doing a decent backflip. Landed perfect but it snapped anyways. Replaced it and now I'm getting this loud Clacking sound under heavy throttle. Not sure what it is and I've busted it apart trying to find the issue but nothing. Just going to have to wait til something breaks to know what it is lol

One of my wing mount screws broke off into the tower so I have to replace the tower. Well maybe I could fenagle some kind of bolt through there but I'd just rather replace it lol

I also snapped a rear diff driveshaft cup clean off after doing a decent backflip. Landed perfect but it snapped anyways. Replaced it and now I'm getting this loud Clacking sound under heavy throttle. Not sure what it is and I've busted it apart trying to find the issue but nothing. Just going to have to wait til something breaks to know what it is lol
Drill it out put 4mm screws in long enuf to go thru enuf to give you sumthing to grab onto to get it out next time you break them. Need to fig out if its the front or rear diff. Check input gear and crown gears

Drill it out put 4mm screws in long enuf to go thru enuf to give you sumthing to grab onto to get it out next time you break them. Need to fig out if its the front or rear diff. Check input gear and crown gears
Yea I will drill it out eventually, for now I already have a replacement tower so going to replace it and call it a day haha

I'm almost positive its the rear because it only made that sound after I installed a new outdrive. It COULD be coincidence, but I'm thinking it has something to do with that install. I just have to find time out of my busy family life to break it apart and really inspect it well lol

Yea I will drill it out eventually, for now I already have a replacement tower so going to replace it and call it a day haha

I'm almost positive its the rear because it only made that sound after I installed a new outdrive. It COULD be coincidence, but I'm thinking it has something to do with that install. I just have to find time out of my busy family life to break it apart and really inspect it well lol
Lmk watcha find out

Well. Noto and M2C is a tank! lol No doubt about it.
My notorious with m2c is a tank for sure, i beat the hell out of it and have only broke wing mount.

Screenshot_20210310-201603.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back