Notorious Should I buy?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The stock SWB chassis won't bend with alloy chassis braces. I went cheapo with mine with GPM braces from the get go. It's still as straight as an arrow. Then I went with GPM shock towers after bending the rear ones. Besides pins and a steering rack, it's the only stock part to have bent on me

The stock tyres definitely need venting. Mine had a habit of pulling away at the rim and I even split a tyre from it. Backflip LPs hold on better and are less strain on the servo and diffs.

I think I would prefer an Outcast or Noto over a Kraton because they're so easy to wheelie and flip... they're real head turners when you've got an audience. But at the same time if you're okay with modulating the throttle a bit you can still keep it on all four wheels. AND it can self-right! I love my Noto ?

The stock SWB chassis won't bend with alloy chassis braces. I went cheapo with mine with GPM braces from the get go. It's still as straight as an arrow. Then I went with GPM shock towers after bending the rear ones. Besides pins and a steering rack, it's the only stock part to have bent on me

The stock tyres definitely need venting. Mine had a habit of pulling away at the rim and I even split a tyre from it. Backflip LPs hold on better and are less strain on the servo and diffs.

I think I would prefer an Outcast or Noto over a Kraton because they're so easy to wheelie and flip... they're real head turners when you've got an audience. But at the same time if you're okay with modulating the throttle a bit you can still keep it on all four wheels. AND it can self-right! I love my Noto ?
I haven't bent my Noto chassis either and there's been many opportunities. I quit checking on it after every spill. I've upgraded braces and towers and feel confident I'll be fine. Even so much as to consider just buying a cheap stock chassis if I do happen to twerk the one on it now. Stock is so much lighter.

I haven't bent my Noto chassis either and there's been many opportunities. I quit checking on it after every spill. I've upgraded braces and towers and feel confident I'll be fine. Even so much as to consider just buying a cheap stock chassis if I do happen to twerk the one on it now. Stock is so much lighter.

I can relate. I’m looking for an excuse
to buy m2c chassis but my stock wont bend. Ive had HR braces on since day 1.

On my the talion i went m2c chassis braces and expect same result.

I managed to bend the chassis slightly even with m2c braces. Wouldn't notice but the body holes didn't line up. So i made a flexible top brace.

IMG_20200702_104135.jpg

I like the Noto body always have, I didn't buy it first because I heard they are wheelie machines. After my kraton breaking everything it could I kind of want the Noto so I have something to run when the kraton is down. Does the Noto bend everything like the kraton like the towers and chassis?
Thats the 2 combo’s i have and slowly put upgrades on both .Notorious what a tank ?love it

I love my noto. I am getting some m2c, and just bash it stuff over time for it, not because I've broke anything, it so I don't. I did put a upgrades servo, and new radio in it before I drove it, I say get it, its badass.

I love my noto. I am getting some m2c, and just bash it stuff over time for it, not because I've broke anything, it so I don't. I did put a upgrades servo, and new radio in it before I drove it, I say get it, its badass.
Notorious The Ducks Nuts !

I send my notorious pretty well and haven’t bent a chassis yet. I am adding the nicer M2C braces and such. Noticed that the stock chassis is only $12.xx at Jenny’s RC so I got a backup so I can jump in peace.
Hurricane

I love mine too. Iv done alot of upgrades to it but nuthing major has broke in 6mnths iv had it. Hw max6 4985 is a lil heavy for it but it shur will rip with the 46/20 gear. Bf lp's a big help and more predictable. Also i like the thicker diff oils currently running 100/500/50k but i like the front n rear a lil thicker.

2222D944-5FF9-431B-A752-A91585CA8EA4.jpeg

I love mine too. Iv done alot of upgrades to it but nuthing major has broke in 6mnths iv had it. Hw max6 4985 is a lil heavy for it but it shur will rip with the 46/20 gear. Bf lp's a big help and more predictable. Also i like the thicker diff oils currently running 100/500/50k but i like the front n rear a lil thicker.

View attachment 140712
Thank you, I’m very happy to know that you still love it. First things first I need to get some hard case Lipos and change the plugs to EC5. After you changed out the fluids was it more responsive?

I love my noto. Chassis still straight and im a hard basher. Sometimes I don't land very well and get some freaking amazing cartwheels lol. Haven't broken any arms yet. Gone through z few wingmounts but thats almost z given. Rear driveshafts just the littlest skewed but other than thst freaking beast!
Well I guess I'll be the owner of a new Noto. M2c towers braces and standoffs are in the cart I'll prob order a chassis down the road. I have spares for pretty much everything else from taking them off my Kraton. This ones staying BLX though.
I have the m2c chassis braces Nd ackerman. Exb towers exb diffs front rear!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back