Senton Should I get a Senton?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

macz636

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
I have an outcast on its way..it'll be my first Arrma....I've had Traxxas everything...I was thinking Nero or typhon maybe Kraton.. I just bash but the Senton look is growing on me..I was leading to a Nero too but breakages plus they're back ordered...Will it just be another SC...

Ive only got the senton, haven't tried the others yet but so far have broke nothing and thats doing some really hard flips and rolls over and over

If it's Senton vs Slash then it's Senton all day! They are in two different leagues... in my opinion.

If it's Senton vs Kraton I would choose the Kraton. It has the ability to go over more terrain, but I guess it all comes down to the places you have to bash it at.

The only down fall of the Senton I have found is that the front lower A arms are the weak point. They don't have the flex that the others in the Arrma 1/8 line have due to being so short. That being said I have beat mine within an inch of it's life and it has been tough as nails other than losing a couple of lower A arms here and there... I'm not very nice to it.:)

Nothing broken on that bash!

I bash my sc10 my slash 2wd and my slash 4x4 on my nasty track. The senton even on 6s has not broken a single thing yet i have to say its been nice to get through 6 packs and not have to do a dang thing but swap batterys

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back