Should I get this Fazon for $470?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mark35

Reaction score
Hello,

I wanted to get an Arrma for some time now and was leaning towards Kraton/Outcast/Senton.
I live in South Korea here and RCs are extremely expensive here to to currency and import tax so a $500 vehicle like Kraton becomes $900-1000 after Tax with added batteries and charger.
So I was looking through local blog to see if there were any used Kratons available and came upon a very clean Fazon driven only 3 times with batteries and spare tires/wheels of $470 (I checked the guys blog and he really had the car for a few months and was selling cuz he hasn't got the time to do RC).
So my question is should i meet up with the guy, try it out and maybe buy it? or is Fazon not worth it and should i wait until some clean Kraton comes along? I need a truck for bashing on weekends in the park with big grass hills and some dirt. I've been doing On-road RC for some time now, but never Off road.

I would appreciate any advice.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-08-15 at 1.22.32 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-08-15 at 1.22.32 AM.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 57
  • Screen Shot 2017-08-15 at 1.23.19 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-08-15 at 1.23.19 AM.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 44
  • Screen Shot 2017-08-15 at 1.23.19 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-08-15 at 1.23.19 AM.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 41
  • Screen Shot 2017-08-15 at 1.23.13 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-08-15 at 1.23.13 AM.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 45
Yes I lived there for about 4 years and the cost of Rc's in South Korea are a little more expensive but you need to shop around...here are a couple of sites that you can search...
Rc mate
Rc life
Just google them
The Fazon is basically the Nero but more of an on road version IMO....
I say go for it and there are many options available to modify and change to suit your needs....
Read through the forum relating to the Nero/ Fazon for more info
Good luck and have fun....

If you want you could ask for 450 too if you feel it is too high

Thanks for replies!
I think what I meant was is it a good deal or not?
Because I wanted kraton due to it's durability. But fazon looks like a good value for that price so I'm wondering if I will have more problems with than kraton? Or for this price I should just take it and solve problems?

If you want you could ask for 450 too if you feel it is too high
NewThanks for replies!
I think what I meant was is it a good deal or not?
Because I wanted kraton due to it's durability. But fazon looks like a good value for that price so I'm wondering if I will have more problems with than kraton? Or for this price I should just take it and solve problems?

I have a Nero. The truck is stupid fast it out runs a traxxas x max even with the traxxas running on 8s get a t bone racing wheely bars and front bumper the help a lot

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back