Should i keep my Nero?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The last Nero

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
Ok guys I have a basically new and upgraded Nero, I have never jumped it big or beat it, I have only run 1 full pack through it but I'm beginning to wonder what the future is for the truck, will they still be sold in other countries? What will parts availability be like in the U.S. ? And should I possibly sell it now? Seems like a Google search for parts shows that there already starting to dry up, what's your experiance been and what's your thoughts on the future for us Nero owners?

nero is gone for ever...i say keep it...if it breaks...learn a new skill and machine out your own parts...make it a mix mash of parts from other vehicles...have fun with it..or set it on a shelf and get something else ..its a hobby...im keeping mine...

nero is gone for ever...i say keep it...if it breaks...learn a new skill and machine out your own parts...make it a mix mash of parts from other vehicles...have fun with it..or set it on a shelf and get something else ..its a hobby...im keeping mine...
So are they no longer available outside the U.S.?

If you’re already worried, dump it. You’re probably just gonna worry every time you take it out and where’s the fun in that?

I’m the opposite. Ever since Horizon bought out Hobbico, I’ve noticed most of the big rc shops online are stocked up on Nero parts. How long? Who knows!

I emailed Horizon and Arrma asking about the possibility of the Nero platform being brought back and the gist I got was they were gonna wait until the lawsuit is settled before anything is decided.

Nothings been settled through the courts yet. Arrma pulled the Nero platform on their own,nobody forced them.

This information was all from the emails I got in return. Who knows, I very could have been talking to a janitor, lol. So, with a grain of salt please, lol.

Worse comes to worse, I’ll go back to cross referencing items like pin/dowels. With measurements a person can find a lot of what they’re looking for.

Ok guys I have a basically new and upgraded Nero, I have never jumped it big or beat it, I have only run 1 full pack through it but I'm beginning to wonder what the future is for the truck, will they still be sold in other countries? What will parts availability be like in the U.S. ? And should I possibly sell it now? Seems like a Google search for parts shows that there already starting to dry up, what's your experiance been and what's your thoughts on the future for us Nero owners?
I say keep it my friend talks highly about his and the abuse it takes , I wish I could've gotten the Fazon before they took it off the shelf , if u decide to get rid of it put it on the market

I say keep it my friend talks highly about his and the abuse it takes , I wish I could've gotten the Fazon before they took it off the shelf , if u decide to get rid of it put it on the market
I googled DC shops in the uk and found the nero and razon over there

I've been trying to to stock up on expected wear parts or breakable parts. I've seen some used Neros and Fazons coming up for sale on eBay recently, but it's hard to stomach almost-the as much as new (or even more than new!) prices for them.

I have the Fazon 6s and was told that tower hobbies carries parts for the the Nero 6s and Fazon 6s. ARRMA had to stop selling the Nero line because of the shock patent design infringement. They lost the lawsuit With traxxas.
9890E1F4-4C9B-4E17-9EC2-0274F1CBCC52.jpeg

I've been trying to to stock up on expected wear parts or breakable parts. I've seen some used Neros and Fazons coming up for sale on eBay recently, but it's hard to stomach almost-the as much as new (or even more than new!) prices for them.
I've been doing the same, I made a list of ten or twelve parts I thought good to have extras of and it came to almost 600$, though some were upgraded that's still alot! And I've been watching for a nero on Ebay to possibly buy for a parts truck but even a roller is 380$ I guess we can just hope parts will be around for awhile

There was a Big Rock that was being sold as a parts rig even though it run. I had him at $265 no shipping but chickened out.

There was a Big Rock that was being sold as a parts rig even though it run. I had him at $265 no shipping but chickened out.
I would have grabbed it. I saw one on eBay pretty thrashed sold for 385$ Haven’t seen any that low in awhile.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back