Big Rock Should i or shouldnt i ???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woodentop

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Mojave EXB
  4. Notorious
  5. Talion
  6. Typhon 6s
Hi all,
So when i got into rc properly a couple of years ago i picked up a boxed nero big rock 6s not really knowing anything about arrma or rc in general, knowing what i know now and having a kraton and a notorious, it just sits there because i don't really want to use it, my question is should i sell it to fund a new talion, support, newer spec etc or hold on to it? I saw one on ebay uk this week for £500 gbp its not there now so assume its sold, ive been thinking about it for a while, i know nobody can make the decision for me and i suppose any advice from you guys would be helpful.

Thanks guys (y)

Ok, I was going to initially say the decision is yours and yours only. Now if you need money really bad, sell it, if you don't, keep it. I rather have a rare model sitting in the box or on display than selling it. Money wise, it's not losing value so why sell it. I have a nitro jato in a sealed box from 2005 and haven't sold it yet, maby never. I haven't seen a Nero in person, if it was mine I'd display it under glass and look at it, but that's me. ?

I literally new nothing back then , i got the nero and an 8t from this guy my first rc's two 6s rigs lol the guy was like "yeah arrma is up and coming diff brain is good a bit gimmicky yadda yadda yadda" im not really bothered about the money, its the fact that im not using it and would i use a talion more as i say ive been thinking on it for a while, i now know what the nero is/was which makes it a tough call.

I literally new nothing back then , i got the nero and an 8t from this guy my first rc's two 6s rigs lol the guy was like "yeah arrma is up and coming diff brain is good a bit gimmicky yadda yadda yadda" im not really bothered about the money, its the fact that im not using it and would i use a talion more as i say ive been thinking on it for a while, i now know what the nero is/was which makes it a tough call.
If selling it won't bother you then sell it. I'm sure it would go fast listed on here. You definitely will use the Talion more, probably when it arrives and you take it out the box, that's unless you want another shelf queen. Lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back