Infraction Should I pull the trigger?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LiamG

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Outcast 8s
Amazon.co.uk is selling the Infraction for £565 - should I pull the trigger?

Assume it still comes with two year Arrma warranty.

This price is for the blue version only, weirdly, the grey car is going for £819 - makes zero sense.

Would probably buy the bronze body anyway as I prefer the colour and the design minus the flag on the bonnet.

Thoughts? Never bought an RC from Amazon so a little curious

Amazon.co.uk is selling the Infraction for £565 - should I pull the trigger?

Assume it still comes with two year Arrma warranty.

This price is for the blue version only, weirdly, the grey car is going for £819 - makes zero sense.

Would probably buy the bronze body anyway as I prefer the colour and the design minus the flag on the bonnet.

Thoughts? Never bought an RC from Amazon so a little curious
I bought mine on Amazon for that price 4months ago. If you really want it buy it. Mine broke after 2mins of driving which is very disappointing for an rc at that price.

Buy it. Even if you hate it Amazon makes returns pretty easy. Side note, my infraction has been great since day one. Definitely get extra tires.

I bought mine on Amazon for that price 4months ago. If you really want it buy it. Mine broke after 2mins of driving which is very disappointing for an rc at that price.
Broke how?

Broke how?
Not sure yet but lost power to back wheels after 2mins of tame drifting and I literally mean 2 minutes. Been busy so haven’t had time to look yet.
Obviously doesn't mean yours will, there plenty of people who have had great experiences straight out the box, unfortunately I didn’t.

Not sure yet but lost power to back wheels after 2mins of tame drifting and I literally mean 2 minutes. Been busy so haven’t had time to look yet.
Obviously doesn't mean yours will, there plenty of people who have had great experiences straight out the box, unfortunately I didn’t.
You bought it 4 months ago and just now tried it? You could have easily returned it to Amazon if you didn't wait 4 months x_x

You bought it 4 months ago and just now tried it? You could have easily returned it to Amazon if you didn't wait 4 months x_x
Yes there £700+ over here and Amazon had them on sale for £570 so I had to have one😂 it was winter over here then. Roads are dry now.

Yes there £700+ over here and Amazon had them on sale for £570 so I had to have one😂 it was winter over here then. Roads are dry now.
Damn that blows man, I be so scared of that happening to me, I think you could have maybe talk to amazon support and got them to work with you though.

The problem was a snapped Dog bone pin so at least that a nice easy cheap fix:) Anyone know the part number for inner rear Dog bone pin?
1650652115995.jpeg

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back