Granite Should I warranty this?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get a piece of 16 gauge tie wire and use it to secure the ESC to the chassis with some double sided tape.

20210606_161222.jpg

Make a loop and use a slightly longer M3 and the wire will make sure your ESC never yeets again. Also it will be o the chassis so it isn't the first thing that hits on a roof landing.

20201103_231411.jpg

Whats ironic is HH warrantied mine.. Though i did not crash it lmao🤣.. and i think just over time light jumps and wear and tear finally broke them, both sides.. This was a big issue they had with the blx and the way its mounted to the receiver box lid, over time that lid softens, warps and flexes really easy.. They sent me out a new one and with it they sent some free double sided tape to put down under it to help cushion impacts!! 😇

I actually just super glued mine back together, one side broke off one piece and the other side was cracked almost off, i just took off the esc.. They were very clean breaks just like your pics.. so i was able to line everything back up perfect and the super glue actually seemed to heat up the plastic and melt it all back together.. I did a few light coats and to this very day i still use this esc, no problems!!🤙

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back