shout out to 3drc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

N.Mango

🤪I swear the voices are real!🤪
Premium Member
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
  2. Typhon 6s
Over the last couple of weeks I have been working with @3d-rc.myshopify.com for a custom K6 wing mount and me being me, it took a few to get it just right.
I never felt any impatience or lost of interest by @3d-rc.myshopify.com in working with me for the perfect mount that will finish off my sand drag build.

Also thanks to all who pointed me in the right direction (@Notorious J was quick to suggest @3d-rc.myshopify.com). Thanks Johnny!

Now the wait for it to arrive

valentine ts GIF

I’ve never met Lovestricken in person but he sure seems to be a RAD dude! 😎🤙

Same here. He has been super helpful and I'm def gonna recommend and be a returning customer👌

Over the last couple of weeks I have been working with @3d-rc.myshopify.com for a custom K6 wing mount and me being me, it took a few to get it just right.
I never felt any impatience or lost of interest by @3d-rc.myshopify.com in working with me for the perfect mount that will finish off my sand drag build.

Also thanks to all who pointed me in the right direction (@Notorious J was quick to suggest @3d-rc.myshopify.com). Thanks Johnny!

Now the wait for it to arrive

valentine ts GIF
He makes some well thought out parts and I have him to thank for this winter's fun and games. Even in the cold temps, those wing mounts held up well. Might have broken one, but some of my crashes this winter were epic and could have been much more catastrophic. 👍👍to @3d-rc.myshopify.com.

Thanks for the kind words everyone. I have pics I can post up but not sure if he wants to keep this a surprise till the build is complete. I hope you all realize I wouldn’t have the fun in doing all these custom one of prints if it wasn’t for all of you. I really enjoy the custom aspect it’s always a nice change from the same parts over and over 😂 just please keep in mind I get 3 or 4 special request every week so at times it may seem like your ideas are back burner but I am just working with the current customer making sure they get something they will be proud of. But I will get to each and every one as long as you are patient with me and understanding that it may need to be printed a few times in different ways before it passes my approval. You all are the best.

Well I have and I can assure you that you would be greatly dissapointed! 😱

LOLZ
i keed i keed.

Chris is the most generous person I know. Always thinking of others well before himself. Except when it comes to hording parts. I'm sure there are plenty of people within a 100 mile radius that wonder why hobby stores never have ANYTHING in stock. 🤣

👆 He is correct he would be greatly disappointed just don’t stare directly at me or you may turn to stone lol as far as the part hoarding goes I have no clue what that is you speak of😂

Has anyone figured out a wheelie bar option?

there is this one that mounts to the chassis but I'd like to see one in person before buying it. Haven't seen much info about them. Jayteerc put one oh his Kraton but never ran with it in a video that I have been able to find. https://www.ebay.com/itm/264945949273

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back