shout out to 3drc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there is this one that mounts to the chassis but I'd like to see one in person before buying it. Haven't seen much info about them. Jayteerc put one oh his Kraton but never ran with it in a video that I have been able to find. https://www.ebay.com/itm/264945949273
Thanks! I also found T-bone racing wheelie bar/bumper. Think I'll give it a shot.

https://tboneracing.net/collections...elie-bar-set-arrma-kraton-6s-talion-6s-blx-46

Thanks 3DRC! My Mount comes in tomro! 😁

That’s a 6s wheelie bar. The 6s wing mount from 3drc works just fine with the oem wheelie bar. The 8s doesn’t have a provision for a wheelie bar with his wing mount.
Awesome! I didn't know that. I assumed I had to buy another wheelie bar for my K6s when using 3drc's mounts. Good thing I didn't buy it yet. Lol. Tracking says my mounts in tomro.

Wing mount showed up today. DAMN its perfect!
A redo shout out to @3d-rc.myshopify.com for the badass wing mount. I got a new burst of excitement to get this build finished!😝
I just held it up to the Kraton and OMG!!!🤤

20220415_133422.jpg

This thread is worthless without pics!
I know this build is overly drawn out but I assure you its not by choice. Been kinda caught up with other things to be fully involved with the build right now.

I will post a pic or 2 later tonight....maybe. 😜

I know this build is overly drawn out but I assure you its not by choice. Been kinda caught up with other things to be fully involved with the build right now.

I will post a pic or 2 later tonight....maybe. 😜
No rush bro! We ain’t going anywhere..

3DRC is a mad Genius when it comes to all stuff 3d print related. Every time I kick on my printers they say "you're not 3DRC punk!".
What version of marlin is that? Lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back