Shout out to Northern Beaches Hobby Centre

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lazy Bushman

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Typhon 3s
Well I have mentioned before about probs I have been having with my suspension kits upgrade for my Traxxas 2wd form Proline. It is sold for my model how ever you can reuse parts they say because they use bigger than stock eg 4mm turnbuckles opposed to 3mm, and some stuff like the body posts they they say you refuse simply do not fit. It’s like proline just randomly picked some models out of thin air and put them on the label.

All that said, proline were responsive to my whinging and offered me a discount on the body mounts, all be it it was only good in a continent I don’t live on. When I pointed this out and the cost of shipping, they put me in touch with the Australian distributor who helped me out. Ari from Northen Beaches Hobby Centre (https://www.nbhc.com.au) used his own retail outlet to fix me up at a substantial discount, went halves on the shipping to and without getting a cent from Proline. Ari’s interest was simply to make sure there was a happy proline customer out there. I had never heard of NBHC or Ari let alone conducted business with them before this. It was truly unusual customer service from someone who owed me nothing.

Thanks Ari, and I recommend that for the Aussie contingent here to check out NBHC if customer service is important to you.

Well I have mentioned before about probs I have been having with my suspension kits upgrade for my Traxxas 2wd form Proline. It is sold for my model how ever you can reuse parts they say because they use bigger than stock eg 4mm turnbuckles opposed to 3mm, and some stuff like the body posts they they say you refuse simply do not fit. It’s like proline just randomly picked some models out of thin air and put them on the label.

All that said, proline were responsive to my whinging and offered me a discount on the body mounts, all be it it was only good in a continent I don’t live on. When I pointed this out and the cost of shipping, they put me in touch with the Australian distributor who helped me out. Ari from Northen Beaches Hobby Centre (https://www.nbhc.com.au) used his own retail outlet to fix me up at a substantial discount, went halves on the shipping to and without getting a cent from Proline. Ari’s interest was simply to make sure there was a happy proline customer out there. I had never heard of NBHC or Ari let alone conducted business with them before this. It was truly unusual customer service from someone who owed me nothing.

Thanks Ari, and I recommend that for the Aussie contingent here to check out NBHC if customer service is important to you.
I've bought from them a fair bit, often have parts or things in stock that others don't.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back