Show me your aftermarket Kraton body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Montenegro1

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
I'm trying to decide on a new body for the Kraton and wanted to see some examples / different paint scheme's.

Please submit your pics.

Thanks

Here is my Proline Chevy Silverado body.
20181202_122352.jpg

Not really, I just used the Proline extended body mounts. And took off the wing, I did put the outcast wheelie bar on it.

I see you on IG man, where you from? NJ?
Never mind I see CA. Lol close..

Lucky you... seriously. East coast is beat. I was out in LA last October didn’t want to go home to NY. I can’t drive my real cars, my RCs... nothing. I get to watch YouTube and see everyone else doing what I can’t.

On topic of this thread though, I might have to copy that Chevy body you have on your Kraton, I need to buy a shell.

This is my teen son, I helped him with the body. It is sold as fitting the Mugen MBx7t and AE b8.3t. Trimming was nothing fancy, mostly following the trim lines, with a small bit of easy custom cutting around the rear shock tower.

Most any body listed as fitting one of the wide 1/8 truggies should fit the Kraton. (Avoid bodies for the Losi/TLR/Tekno truggys) You will need to remove the center cage as the truck can is not as tall as the stock body.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back