Mojave Show me your mojave red body with grey wheels

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
🤣

20210216_214226.jpg

The only way to have the grey wheels is to buy a Mojave EXB or JennysRC if they can ever keep them in stock long enough to grab 4.
These Grey wheels have been on B/O forever I think. Since even before the EXB Mojo release. I think that they are exclusive to the EXB Mojave now, and they are only for EXB Mojo production for now. I could be wrong.

EDIT:
All I see are the Yellow ones. Hard to get the Reds last I checked a while ago. Honestly, I wouldn't even care about the color personally if I could get the grey. I almost gave up. The wheels in general are smallish, not the best detail. Does color make a differnce? Against the Red body??? IDK.I just wouldn't stress over getting them again in retrospect. I was just lucky how I got them. That's all. But the MoJo wheel in general is strong and durable IMHO. Little ballooning. Pre-vented on the treads Whatever color it is. A good Arrma wheel.
BTW someone said the Grey wheels fit better at the Hex. That you Have to get them for that reason.... I think that is an RC urban Myth.:ROFLMAO: From someone, a legend in their own mind.:)

Last edited:
The only way to have the grey wheels is to buy a Mojave EXB or JennysRC if they can ever keep them in stock long enough to grab 4.
These Grey wheels have been on B/O forever I think. Since even before the EXB Mojo release. I think that they are exclusive to the EXB Mojave now, and they are only for EXB Mojo production for now. I could be wrong.

All I see are the Yellow ones. Hard to get the Reds last I checked a while ago.
I have the exb mojave so thats why im asking

I know.
I was just joking that you have to get an EXB Mojo to have them.:)
I just think JennysRC is the best bet. How else.

Arrma MOJAVE 6s EXB - TIRES & Wheels (Gun Metal rims DBoots fortress A – Jennys RC LLC

Just put in your email to get notified. It worked for me several times on hard to get parts there. Just buy them quick when you get the email on your phone wherever you are. Or you will lose out. Just my thoughts.

EDIT:
Sorry, My bad. You have the grey wheels with your EXB already and want a Red body. Got ya. Stupid me.:oops:

I think the RED RTR Mojave is gone. At ArrmaRC.com, when you try and link to the Red RTR Mojave KIT it brings you to the Yellow KIT only. So they are not even showing the Red RTR KIT as an available part number.
Only the Red and Yellow wheels are available in stock. ( better than nothing) And only the Black EXB Mojave body is available in stock. All other bodies are B/O. Silver, Red, Yellow and Clear. FWIW. This may be a sign of many changes with Arrma's line up across the board. Consolidating to make the parts train easier? Streamline production. Seems they are somewhat bloated with so many color bodies. Clear is still a necesessity IMHO. Hope that doesn't disappear. Doubt it.

Last edited:
I know.
I was just joking that you have to get an EXB Mojo to have them.:)
I just think JennysRC is the best bet. How else.

Arrma MOJAVE 6s EXB - TIRES & Wheels (Gun Metal rims DBoots fortress A – Jennys RC LLC

Just put in your email to get notified. It worked for me several times on hard to get parts there. Just buy them quick when you get the email on your phone wherever you are. Or you will lose out. Just my thoughts.

EDIT:
Sorry, My bad. You have the grey wheels with your EXB already and want a Red body. Got ya. Stupid me.:oops:

I think the RED RTR Mojave is gone. At ArrmaRC.com, when you try and link to the Red RTR Mojave KIT it brings you to the Yellow KIT only. So they are not even showing the Red RTR KIT as an available part number.
Only the Red and Yellow wheels are available in stock. ( better than nothing) And only the Black EXB Mojave body is available in stock. All other bodies are B/O. Silver, Red, Yellow and Clear. FWIW. This may be a sign of many changes with Arrma's line up across the board. Consolidating to make the parts train easier? Streamline production. Seems they are somewhat bloated with so many color bodies. Clear is still a necesessity IMHO. Hope that doesn't disappear. Doubt it.
Jennysrc for some reason doesn't sell the mojave red and green body anymore. You can try and find them. For tires jennysrc isnt the place for me. The shipping for tires are over 40usd better buy they locally.

Back