Show me your ramps!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a huge shame that Discount Ramps doesn't offer those black ramps anymore. I got mine 2 / $100 shipped also in July 2018. They'll last as long as I need em to. Wish I would've ordered two more.

1583457361571.png

Small ramp I made for my daughter's 1/18 scale rc. Cardboard, hot glue and tape. Easy. Cost nothing but 10 minutes of my time and a couple of glue sticks. Well worth the fun she and the dog had.
Ah yes, cardboard and hot glue are dear old friends of mine for many a janky project lol. I love those little Wltoys A959s. I got a A979 recently and gifted it to my nephew and he's having a blast with it. It's got a lot of speed for something that sized. I can't believe they make a version that has a 550 motor in it, I got the smaller motor version and I think even that one is still almost too fast.
It's a huge shame that Discount Ramps doesn't offer those black ramps anymore. I got mine 2 / $100 shipped also in July 2018. They'll last as long as I need em to. Wish I would've ordered two more.

View attachment 68441
When I tried googling off the shelf ramps for RCs I kept finding links on forums to discount ramps for products no longer offered and was bummed out lol.

Ah yes, cardboard and hot glue are dear old friends of mine for many a janky project lol. I love those little Wltoys A959s. I got a A979 recently and gifted it to my nephew and he's having a blast with it. It's got a lot of speed for something that sized. I can't believe they make a version that has a 550 motor in it, I got the smaller motor version and I think even that one is still almost too fast.

When I tried googling off the shelf ramps for RCs I kept finding links on forums to discount ramps for products no longer offered and was bummed out lol.

I have two of those wltoys models, brushless 540 motors. They are really fast! I don't really run em anymore and should prolly offer both here in classifieds to make room for more stuff. 12mm hub adapters are essential and I put some drift tires on the buggy. I can't drift.... lol but sure slows the vehicle down!

I can swing that!

Lmao "little ramp" ? I def like the angle at which you cut for the face now only if i could find myself a decdnt trailer...oh and an SUV to pull it... hmm most definately going to upgrading my 4 door sedan for a bigger vehicle(or maybe ill just buy a 1/5 scalebinstead to tow everything around? Now only if i can pitch the wife well enough to sell her on the idea of how necessary a large scale rc would be more beneficial to my wife and two little ones more so than a new/used suv we have been considering buying... ive got sales skills but being a business beast I'm not so confident.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back