Show me your rc cave.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Streetsports

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Kraton 8S
20200214_220728.jpg
20200214_220652.jpg
20200214_220634.jpg
20200211_201458.jpg

I would like to have an as clean room as you. But my 80+ cars are laying all arround my room, i can almost can't put a foot on the floor, it is the mess, i'm so not proud of this that i can't even take a photo :LOL:
gotta pick your favorites or most recent and stash the rest in the garage or attic.

My RC cave is in a small shed along with a lot of other junk. A bit cluttered but its enough for what we do.

My work station
20200215_164358.jpg

Son's work bench. We made it together with scrap timber we had laying around. He wanted his own work bench.
20200215_164139.jpg

Tools and storage
20200215_164306.jpg
20200215_164152.jpg

Is it really necessary to have more than one or two drones?

Honestly no. But I'm addicted to building them, also trying different frames characteristic and flight controllers. Never build the same frame twice tho' except for my long range one. I happened to be quite lucky couple of years ago since me and my friends was part of the first people that pioneered the drone race/freestyle to the air modelling community in my home country (Indonesia), so we got lots of care packages from good companies ie. "early adopter" frames, flight controllers, propellers or motors. So my days that time was, build, fly, crashed, repeat. But at the end of the day, I got my favourite ones because I do a little bit of everything ie. 1 for freestyle, 1 for racing, 1 for movies and 1 for long range (this one i do mostly) since no single build perfect for everything. Some people that only focus on one type of use ie. racing, probably only have 2 (1 for main, 1 for backup) or if you like to travel, probably enough to only have 1 that is portable and light for movies shot and so on. I guess its probably a bit similar to rc car, for crawling, bashing, speed run etc unless you want to often change your tires, esc/motor or gearing, shocks, diff fluid or even chassis whenever you do different things.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back