Limitless Show off your limittless builds or bodys.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Limittless

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Limitless
  3. Kraton 8S
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Kraton EXB
  6. Mojave
  7. Mojave EXB
  8. Talion
  9. Typhon 3s
  10. Typhon 6s
  11. Typhon TLR
  12. Typhon Mega
  13. Vendetta
  14. Infraction 4x4
First paint job on a rc hody i think i did great cant wait to get some carbon fiber sode skirts n white grps

2593BBD5-5854-493E-A9F2-57B2C322BA4B.jpeg

FFA3364D-6D2B-4555-BC3B-434694DB654E.jpeg

DD3E6053-12E6-46BE-BD24-69180A71CC52.jpeg

Looks sweet!

That looks sick!

What paint did you use ?
That was painted by ajag haha. Tbh I'm still salty I didn't win rig of the month with this. I lost all hope of ever winning after I posted it and got pooped on :eek::ROFLMAO:

That was painted by ajag haha. Tbh I'm still salty I didn't win rig of the month with this. I lost all hope of ever winning after I posted it and got pooped on :eek::ROFLMAO:
Try a Arrma forum sticker and post on the first page for a chance lol.

The budget went out the window when I picked up this crazy hobby
yea my mmx8s n hw 1650 was expesive to me me have a extra max 6 just incase the castle goes up n i can send it bck to castle.
Fire asf love the colors
Stock body but Custom potential 🤣😎

View attachment 221779
i see u put washers on the rear end bottom arms to stop the play i did the same i used a washer from a old motor rotor i do need some more where u got ur washer at n what size?

yea my mmx8s n hw 1650 was expesive to me me have a extra max 6 just incase the castle goes up n i can send it bck to castle.

Fire asf love the colors

i see u put washers on the rear end bottom arms to stop the play i did the same i used a washer from a old motor rotor i do need some more where u got ur washer at n what size?
I think those are regular m3 or M4 washers, Home Depot should have those…and the hobby shop

love the way the ifraction looks actually i hated the the limittless looked but look other people customs made me like it just body color i don't like.
stock body*

Yes

Dig up the past a little bit.....
This one is a carbon fiber chassis stretched limitless:

3.jpg

11.JPG

This was a standard Limitless with MMX8s and TP4050. I was testing 2s speed runs and was able to reach 86 mph.
It is hard to see but I made a custom 3d printed rear wing that was a true airfoil shape to reduce drag and still provide downforce.
It sits next to my 200+ project.

Next to 200 plus Capture.PNG

Later I played with vacuum forming my own custom front noses for the Limitless (which that project never went anywhere)

shelfCapture.JPG

GT Nose Capture.JPG

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back