Outcast Show off your Outcast

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kenbob

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
I bought an outcast, put the factory body away. Found a body in my stock I painted a few years back.

28326A5A-FC1F-441C-9605-6DF631F074E3.jpeg

I cant quite get the body of a hummer h3 to fot on my outcast posts :( the body sits awesome on it injust cant figure out how to mount it

Your good at those i havnt found a good jumping ramp yet to practice but i just fixed my diff oils i put 100 in the middle 7 in the front and 60 in the back it has awesome response its dark here but ill post a vid tomorrow ill try to make a ramp and include it in my video

Last edited:
Thanks ramp was super easy to build 4’x 4’ sheet of 1/4” plywood took some 2x2 and started playing with the angels took a few trial and error jumps to get the angel I wanted I’ll take some pic of the ramp

Thanks ramp was super easy to build 4’x 4’ sheet of 1/4” plywood took some 2x2 and started playing with the angels took a few trial and error jumps to get the angel I wanted I’ll take some pic of the ramp
Thatd be awesome i was gonna try to construct something out of an air conditioner metal bendy vent thing and some lattice. We'll see how it works. Speaking of work in tired of working every day not getting to play with my rc truck haha

That is an awesome build man good job I just went up to our local kids playground and track playing with my outcast got it all put back together and cleaned up very pretty again I used some paint polish and pulled the scratch marks and black tar marks out flipping on pavement accidentally but while I was up there playing with my outcast I met two cool dudes with some scale Crawlers they were telling me about local races and get-togethers for RC hobbyist I'm excited to find out more about that but I have to go to work thanks for posting the pictures I will gather some Lumber and create one myself

That is an awesome build man good job I just went up to our local kids playground and track playing with my outcast got it all put back together and cleaned up very pretty again I used some paint polish and pulled the scratch marks and black tar marks out flipping on pavement accidentally but while I was up there playing with my outcast I met two cool dudes with some scale Crawlers they were telling me about local races and get-togethers for RC hobbyist I'm excited to find out more about that but I have to go to work thanks for posting the pictures I will gather some Lumber and create one myself
Thanks it’s really not my best work. Lol I’m not a ramp builder by any means, but a few trail and many many errors later I got something to smile about :) good thing the outcast is a sucker for punishment lol the main goal was keep it light weight and have a nice smooth take off. Plus it was made with wood I had just laying around. The only thing I had to buy was the 1/4 sheet of plywood. I have another 4x4 sheet going try to make another with a little more pop :)

Thanks it’s really not my best work. Lol I’m not a ramp builder by any means, but a few trail and many many errors later I got something to smile about :) good thing the outcast is a sucker for punishment lol the main goal was keep it light weight and have a nice smooth take off. Plus it was made with wood I had just laying around. The only thing I had to buy was the 1/4 sheet of plywood. I have another 4x4 sheet going try to make another with a little more pop :)
Very awesome though and cool concept thanks for the input never the less. Im really loving the diff oil set up of 60k front 100 k rear 7 k back. Maintains wheelies more on demand and controlled and seems to have more traction on the punch amd acceleration. Ive been turning heads with this bad boy all day

I cant quite get the body of a hummer h3 to fot on my outcast posts :( the body sits awesome on it injust cant figure out how to mount it

Did you try using the extended posts. I had issues when I was fitting the proline powerwagon on my outcast but I swapped the back posts and stands out with the extension posts and then I was able to get her mounted up fine. I' in the process of painting my 72 c10 body for the outcast now. And with this body it looks like I'll b putting the factory 1s back on to make it work

Did you try using the extended posts. I had issues when I was fitting the proline powerwagon on my outcast but I swapped the back posts and stands out with the extension posts and then I was able to get her mounted up fine. I' in the process of painting my 72 c10 body for the outcast now. And with this body it looks like I'll b putting the factory 1s back on to make it work
Very good idea i didnt even think about that

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back