Show us your Christmas haul!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Limitless
  5. Kraton 8S
  6. Kraton 6s
  7. Kraton 4s
  8. Notorious
  9. Outcast 6s
  10. Outcast 4s
  11. Senton 6s
  12. Talion
  13. Typhon 6s
I know a day early but figured I would get it ready for everyone.

Show us your Christmas haul. Man I hope you guys got some good stuff to share. I know one thing I got but nothing else so kinda excited to see if my wife nailed it lol. Will post pictures tomorrow, Please share some pics of what you got too

Merry Christmas Fam.

I know a day early but figured I would get it ready for everyone.
You say a day early but it's already Christmas day in some places around the world remember. ;)

Not here in the UK though, it's 9:58pm here currently so still a way to wait yet. :(:LOL:

You say a day early but it's already Christmas day in some places around the world remember. ;)

Not here in the UK though, it's 9:58pm here currently so still a way to wait yet. :(:LOL:
to be fair - had that conversation with the missus as I was born and raised where the 24th is the day - its only 8 countries in the christian world where the core celebration is on Dec 25th ... Italy, the United States, the United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland, English Canada, South Africa, New Zealand and Australia

I got a 25kg servo I have forgotten a ordered ?
Money
Quality cutlery
sous vide
Hugo boss parfyme
A golden pineapple table lamp
Gift card
Alcohol
I pictured that told me I'm going to be a Godfather
Airfryer
:) ?
Sorry no photos :/
Man you scored!!!!!!

Well done!

I know all about that kind of stuff, I lived in Dubai for almost 5 years and still have a home there.

I got a 25kg servo I have forgotten a ordered ?
Money
Quality cutlery
sous vide
Hugo boss parfyme
A golden pineapple table lamp
Gift card
Alcohol
I pictured that told me I'm going to be a Godfather
Airfryer
:) ?
Sorry no photos :/
Speaking of the sous vide(you will love it), we are sous videing (is that a word lol?) a prime rib right now. Christmas eve tradition to have it.

Speaking of the sous vide(you will love it), we are sous videing (is that a word lol?) a prime rib right now. Christmas eve tradition to have it.
yup definitely - though I am more of a well done guy I like it well done properly and this surely helps but even a medium well works for me with this

yup definitely - though I am more of a well done guy I like it well done properly and this surely helps but even a medium well works for me with this
Oh we like the meat still moo'ing when we pull it out lol. Will post a picture here is about an hour.

We would say, "I have a prime rib roast cooking (or being prepared) en sous vide" ?

Hey bro, you promised a pic. Let’s see that Prime Rib!
It’s still cooking lol.

8C91DF18-3FCC-4552-82F1-B1860D7065AF.jpeg

Hey bro, you promised a pic. Let’s see that Prime Rib!
Adam check your email

Damn I should have pulled the trigger on that rib roast I saw at Costco. GF takes me out of it. We already had steaks in the freezer. Just made some prime strips, but that ribeye roast would have been much better ??

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back