Show Us Your Tires - You Maniacs!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fish

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
  2. Mojave EXB
  3. Typhon 3s
  4. Typhon 6s
  5. Voltage
I know some of you are True Maniacs.
Lets see those Treads.

I just got started.
ALl Tires Cropped.jpg

They make the sign-wave of straight cut gears (y)

Last edited:
I like!!!

Mine are all in boxes in the garage, so I cannot take a clean pic as you have. For all my 4x4 I have 1 set of tires for slip-like grass and a set of mad traction-like loose dirt.

Then I have on-road tires in stock for the Infraction as well as my 1/10 touring RCs.

With ya (y)

Grow room?????
Oh yes, 5x5 grow tent in the grow room where I grow the green with hydroponics. I'd post some pics but I dunno if I'd get in trouble or not hahaha.

I guess I'm a tire maniac...my wife laughs when she sees how many tires I have. She reminds me that I have more shoes than her and tires are just shoes for my rigs.🤣

Only been doing this for a little over a year....and all of these tires are for just 2 rigs.😆

20220918_133700.jpg

I guess I'm a tire maniac...my wife laughs when she sees how many tires I have. She reminds me that I have more shoes than her and tires are just shoes for my rigs.🤣

Only been doing this for a little over a year....and all of these tires are for just 2 rigs.😆

View attachment 244329

Hey. She should be Extremely happy!
All those man-shoes takes up barely a 5gallon tote in space.. Doesn't even fill up a bathroom medicine cabinet compared to "hers..."
Just sayin'.

what are those multi-colored ones? I need a set of them next.
and the ones behind them, wide...
The colorful ones are Matrix 1/8 scale foams where I painted the rims white and hydro dipped them in this foil:
1663548084257.png
1663549214586.png

The wide ones behind them are the 54/100 Powerhobby Grippers. To the right of them are the 42/100 versions.
1663548150586.png

The CF looking wheels on the right end are hydro dipped as well.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back