Show Us Your Tires - You Maniacs!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The colorful ones are Matrix 1/8 scale foams where I painted the rims white and hydro dipped them in this foil:
View attachment 244369View attachment 244378

The wide ones behind them are the 54/100 Powerhobby Grippers. To the right of them are the 42/100 versions.
View attachment 244373

The CF looking wheels on the right end are hydro dipped as well.
i'm about to go do a speed run with the grippers right now haha. trying to hit 110 with the stretched xtra wide typhon. :ROFLMAO:

i'm about to go do a speed run with the grippers right now haha. trying to hit 110 with the stretched xtra wide typhon. :ROFLMAO:
Let me know how they hold up. They cost me way too much money to get here and I'm too chicken :poop: to risk them. It cost me like $140 for a set of four. Two slim, two wide.

Let me know how they hold up. They cost me way too much money to get here and I'm too chicken :poop: to risk them. It cost me like $140 for a set of four. Two slim, two wide.
woooow thats a lot. Mine aren't new but I'm yolo'n it. Hopefully they hold up haha.

woooow thats a lot. Mine aren't new but I'm yolo'n it. Hopefully they hold up haha.
IKR? No one in Europe sells them. Shipping costs and import fees are outrageous. But I wanted 'em so badly for the fat boy look on the rear end of my Porsche 917K Gulf livery to complete the look and no one else makes anything comparable so I ate the cost. I didn't want to go Felony tires because then I would have had to swap rear diffs each time I swapped tires. I like wrenching and all, but not that much.

Typhon 3S

These Bandito CT's aren't the best but Damn do I get good times with them.

Had the Hoon 100's on them the other day, doing near 70.

Tried the Hoon 107 Whites today, its cold out today. ALL over the place. Ass end all squiggly. Hard time breaking 50! Too wide, turns horribly. Not good.

Threw the Bandito's C2's on and will hitting 80-85 which is about as fast as this will go! Takes distance and they balloon and get unstable but...

I test this GPS now and then from my Honda. Its accurate till about 50, then starts to show lower speeds as it gets closet to 100, then it cuts out.
At 60+ it shows 2-3 mph slower than the cars speedometer.

IMG_3650.jpg

Oh yes, 5x5 grow tent in the grow room where I grow the green with hydroponics. I'd post some pics but I dunno if I'd get in trouble or not hahaha.
How long is the grow cycle? You know, from little rubber seed to fully ripe tire?

I know some of you are True Maniacs.
Lets see those Treads.

I just got started.
View attachment 244071

They make the sign-wave of straight cut gears (y)
Got ya beat.:giggle: But that's def some collection there . Nice.
Will take me some time pulling out my bins full of tires to show.
If I have the time.
I have 17 rigs here in all. :rolleyes: I average 2 sets per rig. 200+ wheels give or take. I could probably throw away a few that are too old. Like foams that dry out etc. And some dry rotted tires still New in package that are shot by now. Like 20 years old. I try to keep tires in sealed plastic bags, then in plastic bins. They last way longer.
A few years back I did reveal all of them on a thread.
I have way more now.

Last edited:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back