Showing off my new subscription šŸ˜‰

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flames77

Chasing down triple digits
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 8S
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Outcast 8s
  6. Talion
  7. Typhon 3s
Hereā€™s my latest idea brought to reality! Donā€™t ask what made me think of this, because I donā€™t know. šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

88556D17-8133-4207-8B13-AFEAE5FBF019.jpeg

70FFA57B-AA1B-460E-B70B-7D1494EF4B2B.jpeg

B46D0C51-25D5-4C31-89DE-0F7DDB183AAF.jpeg

Beautiful infraction..šŸ‘šŸ˜Ž.. logo looks good on there man..šŸ’Ŗ
Thanks man. šŸ‘šŸ¼ You know your creativity and design inspired me to get a 3D printer. Ever since I have loved it. So thank you. Btw the license plate frame in the second picture ā€œTuna, no crustā€. I designed and printed myself.

Thanks man. šŸ‘šŸ¼ You know your creativity and design inspired me to get a 3D printer. Ever since I have loved it. So thank you. Btw the license plate frame in the second picture ā€œTuna, no crustā€. I designed and printed myself.

Awesome man.. I appreciate the kind words..glad your loving it man.. I don't know what I would do without the printers now.. I just ordered my 9th printer today..šŸ˜‚.. things can be worth their weight in gold..šŸ˜Ž...

License plate boarder is sick.. I love it .šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚.. šŸ’ŖšŸ˜Ž

Awesome man.. I appreciate the kind words..glad your loving it man.. I don't know what I would do without the printers now.. I just ordered my 9th printer today..šŸ˜‚.. things can be worth their weight in gold..šŸ˜Ž...

License plate boarder is sick.. I love it .šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚.. šŸ’ŖšŸ˜Ž
Oh wow! 9th one huh. Well thatā€™s cool though. I really like my lil ol Ender 3 Pro.
The clear bed is sickšŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»
Thank you!

Oh wow! 9th one huh. Well thatā€™s cool though. I really like my lil ol Ender 3 Pro.

Thank you!

Yeah, figured it was time to step into the resin printing heavy as I've been doing alot of aluminum casting... So I grabbed a anycubic photon mono x... 7 of the machines are fdm though, and my other resin printer is tiny, so it was time...šŸ‘

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back