Kraton Sick Puppy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I'll admit I'm one sick puppy. Got my new Typhon 3S a week ago, and just ordered a new Kraton V3 6S Also ordered Hot Racing front and rear hubs, servo mount, and chassis braces. Hope I ordered the right stuff. Addicted for sure!

Welcome. There's coffee and donuts in the back.

Telling ya they come out with the 4s Kraton.. I don't care who i gotta kill im buying one.

You mean a 1/10 scale Kraton? If they do it will be a BRCC with the Typhon arms and a different body. Yippee!

Why? Are you after something that is 4s, or cheaper or a little smaller? Otherwise why not just get a Kraton?

Price tag.. I already have one 500$ car that gets on my fiddlesticking nerves I don't think i want a 2nd lol

So yeah smaller and cheaper, I love my BRCC But I feel something else is needed.

You mean a 1/10 scale Kraton? If they do it will be a BRCC with the Typhon arms and a different body. Yippee!
I hope not. You are comparing it to the 3S model. If they do 4S I am hoping it will be more in line with the 6S models. Steel pillow balls, Metal spur, center diff. metal drive train. I want to see a real 4S 1/10 scale Kraton.

I hope not. You are comparing it to the 3S model. If they do 4S I am hoping it will be more in line with the 6S models. Steel pillow balls, Metal spur, center diff. metal drive train. I want to see a real 4S 1/10 scale Kraton.

I don't see it happening.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back