Side shot Saturday - show us what you got

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Notorious J

It's gonna break, so might as well send it!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Gorgon
  2. Granite
  3. Notorious
  4. Typhon 6s
I'll go first for #sideshotsaturday
20230202_163033-01.jpeg

Last edited:
Shame these 2 are all gone now either due to crashes or just couldn't get them to perform to my liking. Both use the M2C Talion lightweight chassis but with different wheels and bodies. Drive train issues finally did me in (broken cups and mangled diffs front, rear and center) and I've since fell in love with the Senton 6S so been working with the SWB exclusively. I've learned a lot about gearing, building and overall maintenance since these were made which has led to better success with the SWB.

jCehzbQfTTmhukdywwoOYw_thumb_19d.jpg
ZJJWHq3vQnKhzWKuo9w7GQ_thumb_19e.jpg
xqVSK0B9TmOZhI%SrfH0mA_thumb_190.jpg
6NI6iaNkRrupi3ettdXVvQ_thumb_194.jpg

Last edited:
EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU MORONS GOT THIS WRONG! READ THE TITLE!!? OMG I got my work cut out for me! :rolleyes:

View attachment 275490
@Johnny b, you definitely captured the literal "side shot". Well done, but maybe we all just want to to see the ingredients and nutritional values of your rc😉

@Johnny b, you definitely captured the literal "side shot". Well done, but maybe we all just want to to see the ingredients and nutritional values of your rc😉
I can tell you its not a real healthy ride but I couldn't find large enough yogurt or cottage cheese containers.

Back