Limitless Signal loss for speed runs.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Badmofreaker

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 6s
I have been having signal problems for the last few months and cannot find why. I have replaced antenna, receiver, etc.,both lights are on for the booster and even went to 4s power for that. This is the main reason why I haven't been speed running, I had reached 170 mph with 500 to 600 ft shy of my normal run, even today I ran my kraton 8s to 87 mph and lucky if I got it 1300 ft.I have the spektrum dx5 pro controller and until a few months ago never had an issue. And was fine last summer so I don't see how the heat would do it here in s fl. If anyone has any input please feel free,

I have no clue or suggestions other than toss it and pick up a Radiolink RC6GS V2 or the new v3. My last pass was 2650ft, 5300ft total and Radio doesn't flinch perfect signal running right next to power lines.

I have no clue or suggestions other than toss it and pick up a Radiolink RC6GS V2 or the new v3. My last pass was 2650ft, 5300ft total and Radio doesn't flinch perfect signal running right next to power lines.
I was thinking about doing that,just sucks, I paid 350 for my controller

I was thinking about doing that,just sucks, I paid 350 for my controller
I hear ya but I guarantee you'll save possibly triple that with a remote that you don't have to worry about loosing signal up to easily 1600ft away in one direction. Also I don't even run my antennas out of my body either and again not a single issue.

I hear ya but I guarantee you'll save possibly triple that with a remote that you don't have to worry about loosing signal up to easily 1600ft away in one direction. Also I don't even run my antennas out of my body either and again not a single issue.
Here's my monstrosity ,but I will probably order a controller tonight and another booster. They also put lift poles in the entrance to the complex next to the road I run,but don't think it's messing with signal.

20220828_165010.jpg

20220828_165014.jpg

I have been having signal problems for the last few months and cannot find why. I have replaced antenna, receiver, etc.,both lights are on for the booster and even went to 4s power for that. This is the main reason why I haven't been speed running, I had reached 170 mph with 500 to 600 ft shy of my normal run, even today I ran my kraton 8s to 87 mph and lucky if I got it 1300 ft.I have the spektrum dx5 pro controller and until a few months ago never had an issue. And was fine last summer so I don't see how the heat would do it here in s fl. If anyone has any input please feel free,
I replaced my internal antenna on the controller so I will try again today,it's been a while and I need to see what this beast full potential is.

20220911_210740.jpg

20220911_210429.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back