Kraton Signal problems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

golfr75

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
I have a Kraton 6s and when I am running it and release the throttle and the truck is just coasting, if I turn the wheels left or right the car continues to go. It just jumps or pulsates the throttle. It almost seems like it is getting a throttle signal from the remote. Also, sometimes when it is just sitting idle, it also starts to pulsate and jump forward a bit without any signal coming from the remote. But it especially happens when I turn it right or left. I thought it could be the throttle trim but that does not seem to fix it. Any ideas of what it could be?
Thanks in advance.

Yes, a Tactic TTX300

I have tried adjusting the throttle trim with no luck
Try centering it again and then recalibrate the ESC to reset the throttle endpoints.

Try centering it again and then recalibrate the ESC to reset the throttle endpoints.
ok, so I am new to this. Are there instructions on how to recalibrate the ESC in the manual?
Thanks for responding to the posts.

Yes there is. Very simple actually.
15857104486448374532029205969125.jpg

Do you have a reciver that can be swapped?
Tried everything I know, today I started looking at my servo. I replaced it with one that I had and the problem has went away. Hopefully this fixed it. I was shocked because I thought I had upgraded to a good brand. It was a Savox 1210. Do you have any recommendations on a good servo because I put the stock one back in there but it doesn't seem very strong.
Thanks again

Tried everything I know, today I started looking at my servo. I replaced it with one that I had and the problem has went away. Hopefully this fixed it. I was shocked because I thought I had upgraded to a good brand. It was a Savox 1210. Do you have any recommendations on a good servo because I put the stock one back in there but it doesn't seem very strong.
Thanks again
Wow that is odd.. That actually is a good servo. Just one of those flukes. 1211 savox is a new one. Reefs is a good brand.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back