signs of a servo going bad?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnnyO

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 3s
hello all- my son and I have a 3s senton and love it- however it seems to "stop" working fairly often. We have replaced both the motor and the esc in about 120 days of ownership. Now the servo seems to be going- we are getting slow, unresponsive, stuttering response after the truck being on the bench for a few weeks. is the servo going bad?

hello all- my son and I have a 3s senton and love it- however it seems to "stop" working fairly often. We have replaced both the motor and the esc in about 120 days of ownership. Now the servo seems to be going- we are getting slow, unresponsive, stuttering response after the truck being on the bench for a few weeks. is the servo going bad?
It sounds like it's going bad. I highly recomend getting this servo with this servo saver. If you get the servo, you will need the 25T servo saver too.

Still contact Horizon for q replacement. Never hurts to have a backup. So keep the old stuff somewhere if you get a 25t servo and saver

$25 Amazon servo will be ten times better than any warranty replacement.
No doubt, but if you can get it free.....can't hurt.

Just bought two over a week ago, and ordered two more from Aliexpress.

No doubt, but if you can get it free.....can't hurt.

Just bought two over a week ago, and ordered two more from Aliexpress.
Yeah but if the free one causes you to have another failure and something bad happens, you’ll regret the choice. $25 is great insurance.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back