Typhon Silicon diff typhon 3s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carlucho

Reaction score
hey guys sorry for my question i’m new in this world, but what will be the perfect combination for this model ( typhon) i mean what number of silicon diff ( 1 mill- 7000- 5000 )put in the front and what in the rear ? thanks and ur answer will help me a lot.

7193FB0D-5125-4B11-9E72-2E8224284D95.jpeg

10k is stock but they typically come only half filled or less. Depends on what feels good to you. I like 25k front and 15k rear mostly. Main thing is they need to be filled bout 1/8” from the top. Take care not to tear the gasket. Best get a few gaskets to have on hand when you order oil.

Depends what you are attempting to do. doesn't hurt to buy some stock weight and ensure youre topped off, test it, and trial and error from there.

I have a notorious 6s and MOST will suggest something like 60-500-20 but i run mine 20-200-10 and it runs fine for how i drive it. keeps the wheels from ballooning just enough. With my 3s, I topped mine off and since i typically bash on the track, im contemplating going under 10 for both front and rear. or maybe 10F and 5-7R.

Yeah thicker weight Diff oil works completely against you on a track.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back